The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science 2014

Scroll to see replies

How funny we applied to the same :smile: haha! Well done on your 2 interviews that's great! I'm not enjoying the waiting either it's agonising lol! :frown: let's hope we hear soon eh :/

Thank you. Where you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 181
Original post by Littlelegs0
How funny we applied to the same :smile: haha! Well done on your 2 interviews that's great! I'm not enjoying the waiting either it's agonising lol! :frown: let's hope we hear soon eh :/

Thank you. Where you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm from cumbria :smile: how about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 182
Has anyone else got an offer from The University of Greenwich? I was just wondering if you're going to be staying halls or if you know of any cheaper alternatives!
I'm from cumbria :smile: how about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

West Yorkshire x
Got an offer from SHU! Well chuffed.
Original post by fast_medic

Well done:smile:
Ive got an interview for Bournemouth on the 29th of feb. Is anyone else going?
Reply 187
Hello.
I've applied to St George's, Greenwich, UWE and Oxford Brookes. Had an interview at St George's on Monday but heard nothing from any of the others. No rejections or invitations to interview. Is anyone else in the same boat with these Uni's. Im reading a lot of posts about offers and interviews on these forums and just wondering if anyone else is still in the dark. I applied through UCAS on the 20th December though so maybe I applied later than most.

Any help would be great. Cheers :smile:
I got rejections from oxford brookes and UWE this week got an interview for worcester though in april! still waiting to hear from birmingham though.
Reply 189
Original post by Ashleyf1990
I got rejections from oxford brookes and UWE this week got an interview for worcester though in april! still waiting to hear from birmingham though.

Hi mate,
Were they rejections after interview? Good luck for Worcester and Bham dude.
Reply 190
Original post by Matt7133
Hello.
I've applied to St George's, Greenwich, UWE and Oxford Brookes. Had an interview at St George's on Monday but heard nothing from any of the others. No rejections or invitations to interview. Is anyone else in the same boat with these Uni's. Im reading a lot of posts about offers and interviews on these forums and just wondering if anyone else is still in the dark. I applied through UCAS on the 20th December though so maybe I applied later than most.

Any help would be great. Cheers :smile:

Not the same unis but I haven't heard from Canterbury or surrey. I applied in about the 12th jan so later than you!
I wouldn't worry. They have till may so plenty of time
Reply 191
Original post by Natk6
Not the same unis but I haven't heard from Canterbury or surrey. I applied in about the 12th jan so later than you!
I wouldn't worry. They have till may so plenty of time

Cheers Nat. Was just wondering because a mate has had interviews and offers for both Greenwich and Surrey.
No news is good news though I suppose. Just frustrating playing this waiting game haha.
Reply 192
Original post by Matt7133
Cheers Nat. Was just wondering because a mate has had interviews and offers for both Greenwich and Surrey.
No news is good news though I suppose. Just frustrating playing this waiting game haha.

I have ones for Greenwich, Swansea and Brighton. It is annoying but your right, no news is good news!
Reply 193

Well done :smile: im a first year there at the moment its a great course!
Reply 194

Hey, i've got an offer also! Have you any other interviews elsewhere? Was your interview at SHU on monday?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 195
Anybody heard from ULCAN yet for an interview? I chased them and was told last week that they would be interviewing me but just not sure what dates ect yet but still not had anything through from UCAS.
Got an offer from Sheffield Hallam, so happy to know I'll definitely be starting in September :smile:
Reply 196
Original post by babbott1
I have an interview for Worcester on March 5th and Hertfordshire on Feb 5th, wondering if anyone is in the same boat?

I know the interview processes for both and feeling quietly confident.

I have an interview for Worcester on 5th of March as well, how did your Hertfordshire interview go? Is this your first round of applying?
Reply 197
R77ngy when did u have your interview for Hallam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 198
Original post by R77ngy
Anybody heard from ULCAN yet for an interview? I chased them and was told last week that they would be interviewing me but just not sure what dates ect yet but still not had anything through from UCAS.
Got an offer from Sheffield Hallam, so happy to know I'll definitely be starting in September :smile:

When did u have interview? N for paramedic practice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 199
Original post by Ribster28
When did u have interview? N for paramedic practice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah for Paramedic Practice at Sheffield Hallam, was on Monday (10th Feb)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending