The Student Room Group

LSE Postgrad Applicants 2014-2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
I got my forth email on the 7 Jan. However, one of my reference was not updated by the admission team. I had to contact them to double check that. So all my documents were completed around the end of Jan. I am quite disappointed as it might delay the process for 2 weeks. :frown:

Anyway, they say the result will come out after 8 weeks from the date of complete application received. So 1 month and a half to wait. :s-smilie:
Reply 221
Got an offer from LSE to do Management of Information Systems and Digital Innovation - around a month ago ~

Also got offers from pretty much all other unis and I am currently wondering between ICL and LSE, but probably would go for LSE! Also if you have an offer for the same/similiar module course give me a PM :smile:

Good luck to ppl still waiting!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 222
Original post by KenNguyen
I got my forth email on the 7 Jan. However, one of my reference was not updated by the admission team. I had to contact them to double check that. So all my documents were completed around the end of Jan. I am quite disappointed as it might delay the process for 2 weeks. :frown:

Anyway, they say the result will come out after 8 weeks from the date of complete application received. So 1 month and a half to wait. :s-smilie:

I am in a similar situation: Got my 4th email the 14th Jan and I had to called them the 29th because my 2nd reference had not been updated. However, they were very helpful and 30 mins later it was ok and my status had changed to under consideration by department.

I know they say 8 weeks, but some departments are a lot faster, lets hope the Math Department is one of those :smile:
Reply 223
Original post by casusa
I am in a similar situation: Got my 4th email the 14th Jan and I had to called them the 29th because my 2nd reference had not been updated. However, they were very helpful and 30 mins later it was ok and my status had changed to under consideration by department.

I know they say 8 weeks, but some departments are a lot faster, lets hope the Math Department is one of those :smile:

I really hope so too . Good luck.x:smile:
Reply 224
I applied 8 weeks ago, and this morning I got sent the email entitled: "[h="2"]How Do I...contact LSE Graduate Admissions?" for the second time. I was previously sent that email 8 weeks ago, when I applied. Any idea why I would get it again?[/h]
Reply 225
Original post by rosettaat
I applied 8 weeks ago, and this morning I got sent the email entitled: "How Do I...contact LSE Graduate Admissions?" for the second time. I was previously sent that email 8 weeks ago, when I applied. Any idea why I would get it again?

I think its just a automatic periodic email . I just got the same now.
Has anyone heard back for the MSc AccFin recently? And if so, how long did it take for them to come back and what are your stats? Many thanks!
Reply 227
Original post by alchyna
Thank you! I keep checking and still nothing. I was hoping to hear something by the end of the week. Should I call and talk to someone if I hear nothing next week?

I guess it wouldn't hurt to call and check what's happening. They do say they aim to get back to you within 8 weeks but you have to factor in the Christmas holiday as well. Any idea how long they were shut for?
Reply 228
Original post by alchyna
Thank you! I keep checking and still nothing. I was hoping to hear something by the end of the week. Should I call and talk to someone if I hear nothing next week?

Alchyna i'm in the same boat as you, i think i received my 4th email before you and i have not heard from them either. fingers crossed! try not to stress yourself out.
Reply 229
Original post by Noorxox
Alchyna i'm in the same boat as you, i think i received my 4th email before you and i have not heard from them either. fingers crossed! try not to stress yourself out.

Thank you Kokes and Noroox! I am trying to be patient but it's getting harder and harder as I hear others getting their decisions and still nothing for me.
Reply 230
Finally I got the email! Unconditional offer in Development Management and they actually are giving me money! I'm so happy and relieved!
Original post by alchyna
Finally I got the email! Unconditional offer in Development Management and they actually are giving me money! I'm so happy and relieved!

Congratulation! Guess it was worth the wait :smile:
Reply 232
Original post by alchyna

Congratulations!! And money too!:smile: Good for you.
Reply 233
Original post by Kokes
Congratulations!! And money too!:smile: Good for you.

Well done . Congra!!:smile:
Reply 234
Well done . Congra!!:smile:

Ken, are you from Vietnam?
Reply 235
Yes. are u Vietnamese as well ?
Reply 236
Original post by alchyna

Congratulations! :smile:
Original post by surfmonkey
Has anyone heard back for the MSc AccFin recently? And if so, how long did it take for them to come back and what are your stats? Many thanks!

Hi everyone! I just got my reply for MSc Accounting & Finance, do check your emails too (: Thanks and all the best!
Reply 238
Yes. are u Vietnamese as well ?

Yes I am. May I ask about your background?
Original post by leongshiwei1990
Hi everyone! I just got my reply for MSc Accounting & Finance, do check your emails too (: Thanks and all the best!

Just saw the reply :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending