The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AhmedDavid

WTF How is that even possible, do you do 3 A-Levels or something.

Ahaha
History (two exams),Applied Science (one exam),Media Studies (one exam), Photography (100% coursework)
I know somebody who does BTEC sport and photography and has 0 exams.
Reply 8801
Oh thats not so bad then.

Oh good, that you got As in Biology - what exam board do you do?

& I dont know how Im coping to be honest maybe its because I do not procrastinate and just hit the work on its head as it piles up.

I have 14 aswell

Haha thank you - we're EdExcel :smile: Do you not enjoy biology?

I wish I'd adopted that approach early on, my workload is sky high and i still continue to procrastinate :/ lol maths is driving people mad at my school !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tara8000
ugh, i am fine with physics, except electricity :colondollar:... and we just finished the electricity bit so i feel terrible :redface: what are you doing in it? :smile:

OMG Tara same! It's so horrible! I'm like 100% on mechanics but electricity is horrible! Let's hope waves is better!
I will finish my epq first draft before we go back
Original post by Futuremedic2096
OMG Tara same! It's so horrible! I'm like 100% on mechanics but electricity is horrible! Let's hope waves is better!

Oh I love waves and the atom stuff :3 basically I like unit 2 x) like I find mechanics boring and electricity evil >:frown: which is unit 1 for me :tongue: :smile:
Oh I love waves and the atom stuff :3 basically I like unit 2 x) like I find mechanics boring and electricity evil >:frown: which is unit 1 for me :tongue: :smile:

We can share the common ground on our loathing of electricity! Why just why! I love mechanics
How can people follow a timetable if getting random subjects' homework some days? Finding it difficult to find a more efficient way of learning my stuff for each subject spending different amount of times on it than I think I need. How do u people work round this/change revision?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8807
Seeing people talk about C3 is making me jealous :u:
I want to do c3 this year but Im already doing Maths, Chemistry, FMaths, Physics, General Studies, Biology & an EPQ this year. Doing c3 would be to much for me to handle aswell as all that.

How did everyone do in their Mocks, I got AAAAD in Maths,FMaths,Physics,Chemistry,Biology we didnt do one for general studies lol

Well done though to the people doing C3 already lol :yep:

I've had to do C3 differentiation for M2. So you could enter yourself for M2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8808
Has anyone done their AQA Physics EMPA yet?

If anyone has any tips or things to look out I for I'd appreciate it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh just had confirmation that they received my corpus Christi essay competition entry :x

Posted from TSR Mobile
They said Chemistry was the hardest A Level :colonhash:

It could be that my teachers are inconceivably awesome, but our lesson with one of them today solely consisted of making methane bubbles out of washing liquid and igniting them with a splint taped to a ruler.

He is actually very good :h:
Original post by MangoFreak
They said Chemistry was the hardest A Level :colonhash:

It could be that my teachers are inconceivably awesome, but our lesson with one of them today solely consisted of making methane bubbles out of washing liquid and igniting them with a splint taped to a ruler.

He is actually very good :h:

Did you get a grade for these 'splosions? :wink:

ALSO LONG TIME NO SEE HI
Did you get a grade for these 'splosions? :wink:

ALSO LONG TIME NO SEE HI

HEY :awesome: I don't come around here as much, the subject specific/Cambridge threads are often where I live now, but I should get back in here more :tongue:

I didn't get a grade, but we did evaluative coursework last period. We had all lesson, many of us finished in 10-15 minutes and left early :dontknow: OCR Chemistry at least doesn't seem too hard.
HEY :awesome: I don't come around here as much, the subject specific/Cambridge threads are often where I live now, but I should get back in here more :tongue:

I didn't get a grade, but we did evaluative coursework last period. We had all lesson, many of us finished in 10-15 minutes and left early :dontknow: OCR Chemistry at least doesn't seem too hard.

haha, i tend to just lurk in those threads :tongue: but yes, you should get back in here more! :biggrin: then maybe we would be as quick at getting through threads as last year :wink:
haha, i tend to just lurk in those threads :tongue: but yes, you should get back in here more! :biggrin: then maybe we would be as quick at getting through threads as last year :wink:

I often just find I have nothing to say :tongue: I actually feel quite bad for that.
I often just find I have nothing to say :tongue: I actually feel quite bad for that.

ahhh don't! :smile: it seems most of us don't have that much to say this year :tongue: (mark I still? guys pls :rolleyes: ) :colondollar: :smile:

oooooh have you been down before? :biggrin: it's sooo good

I would have applied to the theology master class, but i forgot, and I found out it was on the saturday i was on the shadowing scheme anyway :redface: totally wasted opportunity xP haha have fun! :smile:
oooooh have you been down before? :biggrin: it's sooo good

I would have applied to the theology master class, but i forgot, and I found out it was on the saturday i was on the shadowing scheme anyway :redface: totally wasted opportunity xP haha have fun! :smile:

I've been to Cambridge before, loved it, but it's the first masterclass I'll be going to :smile:
Reply 8819

Is there anything similar for Physics, or have I missed out?

Looks awesome!

Latest