The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tara8000
I know, I'm considering going for the languages.linguistics one... but it'd be really cheeky since I don't want to do that subject and my languages are no where near a skill level that isn't micky taking xP

I'd do it if it wasn't clashed with chem... If I even go to chem.
Original post by MangoFreak
I have no idea what to do about Cambridge open days :tongue: So much information :emo:

Original post by L'Evil Fish

choose one of the general cambridge open days 3/4 july..... or just a sidney sussex open day :colonhash:
choose one of the general cambridge open days 3/4 july..... or just a sidney sussex open day :colonhash:

It's the 5/6th July isn't it? If I go, it'll probably be with friends anyway :rofl:
It's the 5/6th July isn't it? If I go, it'll probably be with friends anyway :rofl:

WOW SO WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS TOO? :eek:

and yeah, it's the 3rd and 4th : http://www.study.cam.ac.uk/undergraduate/events/opendays/college.html

and yeah, it's the 3rd and 4th : http://www.study.cam.ac.uk/undergraduate/events/opendays/college.html

:nah: real life friends, I'll say hi though :mmm:
:nah: real life friends, I'll say hi though :mmm:

so honoured you'd consider saying hi to me :redface: *pout*

Fish believes he can't be "real" friends with people he's only known online :mmm: Perhaps such a belief has merit, I would say otherwise.
Fish believes he can't be "real" friends with people he's only known online :mmm: Perhaps such a belief has merit, I would say otherwise.

And I would be inclined to agree with you :biggrin:
And I would be inclined to agree with you :biggrin:

:five:
:five:

:shakehand:
so honoured you'd consider saying hi to me :redface: *pout*

Meh, unless I have your number and speak quite often with someone not really friends friends, but if I had internet friends you'd be amongst them.
Meh, unless I have your number and speak quite often with someone not really friends friends, but if I had internet friends you'd be amongst them.

So elitist :rolleyes: :mmm:

aw, that's almost cute :rolleyes: :grouphugs: :tongue: :smile:
So elitist :rolleyes: :mmm:

Tbh I am, if I was rich I'd probably be an absolute scumbag.

LOL do i want to be internet friends with you? :wink:

I like (read: ****ing despise) that you say that as though it's something I should accept rather than putting your head on a spike.

I've been reading/watching Game of Thrones a lot recently.
ahhhh last performance of the school play tonight (thank goodness :colondollar: ) so see y'all later :smile: think about the open day thing, hmm? :biggrin:
LOL do i want to be internet friends with you? :wink:

I like (read: ****ing despise) that you say that as though it's something I should accept rather than putting your head on a spike.

I've been reading/watching Game of Thrones a lot recently.

:rofl:

Nah, if I was rich, I'd splash out on friends (poor or rich) and myself tbh :mmm:
Bought my provisional license...

If I can learn to drive it'd be handy for open days wouldn't it? :colonhash:
Bought my provisional license...

If I can learn to drive it'd be handy for open days wouldn't it? :colonhash:

Don't think so really x( depends where you'd want to go and how far you were :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest