The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

what accommodation such i pick if I'm studying at LJMU for forensic psychology and cr

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by NatashaDsimpson
what halls have u picked ? and il be 19 ahaha x

I want to stay in Grenville Street! What course you taking?
Liverpool
Original post by ChannyD
I want to stay in Grenville Street! What course you taking?

forensic psychology and criminal justice and oooh okay i didnt see that one when i went to the applicant day on the 8th is it nice?
Reply 42
forensic psychology and criminal justice and oooh okay i didnt see that one when i went to the applicant day on the 8th is it nice?

Its a new building, hopefully i'll be able to see it on my applicant day on 19th! I'm doing Events Management
Reply 43
I got my room etc today, in Grand Central I'm in Block E flat 385 and also doing forensic psych & CJ :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by DanCross
I got my room etc today, in Grand Central I'm in Block E flat 385 and also doing forensic psych & CJ :smile:

I cant wait to apply for mine! Sooo excited!

Oooowh congrats did u go to the applicant day on the 8th and how long did you have to wait to find out if you had a room n I've just applied for mine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChannyD
Its a new building, hopefully i'll be able to see it on my applicant day on 19th! I'm doing Events Management

ooowh that sounds goood and okaay :smile:x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Noo I didn't go the applicant day, was it useful? I went the open day back in November or whenever they were on! And about two weeks it took to reply for confirmation x
I had a gap year so will be 19 when I go :smile: I think there will be a quite a few who haven't come straight from a levels/college :smile: x
Noo I didn't go the applicant day, was it useful? I went the open day back in November or whenever they were on! And about two weeks it took to reply for confirmation x

oooh okay what type of room have u opted for single or mixed and yeah i was really good the staff for psych and CJ were amazing so i think ive made the right choice x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CourtneyN18
I had a gap year so will be 19 when I go :smile: I think there will be a quite a few who haven't come straight from a levels/college :smile: x

yuup il be 19 too when i go i was worried i would be the only one but im not x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
oooh okay what type of room have u opted for single or mixed and yeah i was really good the staff for psych and CJ were amazing so i think ive made the right choice x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for mixed and got mixed :smile: ah that's good to hear then! Was there a man called Stuart I think it was? Yeah looks a good course :smile: what room did you apply for single or mixed? X
Reply 52
Original post by CourtneyN18

I'm 20 so there's a few taken gap years! What course you taking?
I applied for mixed and got mixed :smile: ah that's good to hear then! Was there a man called Stuart I think it was? Yeah looks a good course :smile: what room did you apply for single or mixed? X

single at grand central for my first choice and yeah we did a workshop to see if we would actually like the course n he was on my table lol. by any chance do u get to choose your room number or ?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChannyD
I'm 20 so there's a few taken gap years! What course you taking?

I'm doing Criminology & Psychology :smile: what about you?
Reply 55
I'm doing Events management (:
anyone staying at Block D Flat 327

Posted from TSR Mobile
Grand central By the way x

Posted from TSR Mobile
so i was wondering what places are best for students studying forensic psychology and criminal justice at Liverpool john Moores university ? any ideas x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Natasha :smile: I'm doing the same course in 2014 and I just applied for grand central as it seems to be between both of the campuses!
Original post by Lauragazora1
Hi Natasha :smile: I'm doing the same course in 2014 and I just applied for grand central as it seems to be between both of the campuses!

hiiiya and thats cool :smile: do u know what room u are ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending