The Student Room Group

A2 History essay examples?

Hi, I would really appreciate it if someone could offer me a good example of a history essay, preferably for A2. I've been struggling lately and I think my problem is structure. Any tips would also be hugely appreciated, just anything to do with the topic of A2 history really. :smile: also, if it helps, I'm doing "from kaiser to fuhrer", German history. Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by megank123
Hi, I would really appreciate it if someone could offer me a good example of a history essay, preferably for A2. I've been struggling lately and I think my problem is structure. Any tips would also be hugely appreciated, just anything to do with the topic of A2 history really. :smile: also, if it helps, I'm doing "from kaiser to fuhrer", German history. Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it knowledge based questions or source based questions you need help with? I'll send you an example of one of mine if you need it, but my knowledge based answers are stronger than my source ones. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Pandora.
Is it knowledge based questions or source based questions you need help with? I'll send you an example of one of mine if you need it, but my knowledge based answers are stronger than my source ones. :smile:

Hi, it is the knowledge based answers which I struggle the most with, however I'm not particularly strong on either! Any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by megank123
Hi, it is the knowledge based answers which I struggle the most with, however I'm not particularly strong on either! Any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No problem, I'll PM you one of mine this evening. :smile:

Take a look at the first paragraph of this post for general advice on essay structure. I'm not sure how well I worded it, but ask if you have any questions about it. :h:
Reply 4

Take a look at the first paragraph of this post for general advice on essay structure. I'm not sure how well I worded it, but ask if you have any questions about it. :h:

Thanks ever so much, much appreciated! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

Hi, I was wondering whether you would be able to send me a copy too? I would really appreciate it.
Reply 6
Original post by cecehjerte
Hi, I was wondering whether you would be able to send me a copy too? I would really appreciate it.
No problem! I'll do that when I get home. If I haven't remembered by Monday, just quote me and I'll get onto it. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending