The Student Room Group

Medicine in Czech Republic

Is anyone applying to medical schools in the Czech Republic for entry in Sep 2014?
Reply 1
Original post by ainesable
Hey, I am! :smile: Trying to choose between Charles University and Masaryk Univeristy, probably going to apply to both. How about you?

Im going to be applying to Palacky University and Charles University, how are you preparing for the entrance exams?
Reply 2
Original post by ainesable
I have chemistry and biology books from the "for dummies" series, and i think it's working just fine. But i'm also going to solve all the tests from previous entrance exams and take some extra courses or something like that. I think we have different entrances though; i'm applying from Norway, i assume you're from the UK?

Yeah applying from the UK, alongside my applications for universities in the UK too
What agencies are you applying through?
Reply 4
Original post by gloriaemathew
What agencies are you applying through?

Outreach Education, completely free ... if you're in the UK I would suggest going through them.
Oh okay thank you. What subjects are the entrance exam on? I know biology and chemistry is needed but is there any other?
Reply 6
Original post by gloriaemathew
Oh okay thank you. What subjects are the entrance exam on? I know biology and chemistry is needed but is there any other?

For Palacky it's biology and chemistry and you have the option of choosing between Maths and Physics for the third subject. The specification for all of them is on their website:

http://www.medicineinolomouc.com/what-we-require

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending