The Student Room Group

Do you prefer showers or baths?

I prefer showers. I don't get the appeal of sitting in a tub full of what will turn into cold dirty water feeling bored stiff. What about you guys?

Scroll to see replies

definitely showers...
Reply 2
Ideally a mixture but I prefer showers because of how quick/convenient they are
We only have a bath with one of those detachable shower hoses so it's not really the same. I only ever have baths at home and find that whenever i have a shower at a friends house it's quite annoying and not very relaxing :tongue:
Reply 4
Showers. I enjoy a good jet bath sometimes; but then I always need to shower after it anyway..
Reply 5
Personally, I'm more of a shower person but baths can be relaxing sometimes.
Shower - bath only if its a big bath with lots and lots of bubbles YAY

Cat-And-Soap-Bubbles.jpeg
Reply 7
Baths because I feel a lot cleaner after them.
Reply 8
I've never had a bath, so showers is my only option
Reply 9
Bath, so good when it's just at the right temperature. Or that moment when your cold bum cheeks hit the water, uh.
I like baths then when I'm done lying in it, stand up turn the shower on and have a shower. Anyone else do this?
Reply 11
Jacuzzi
Showers. Quicker and dont end up sitting in dirty water.
Reply 13
Showers for me. They're quicker and more convenient.
Reply 14
Original post by rewu
Bath, so good when it's just at the right temperature. Or that moment when your cold bum cheeks hit the water, uh.

Whenever I have a bath, I always make it too hot so when I eventually climb into the bath it always hurts me :sadnod:
Showers. Baths take too long and got boring.
I prefer showers because the thought of sitting in your own dirt and dead skin is absolutely vile, also the same reason I don't go swimming (ever noticed how much bluer the water is after it's just been cleaned compared to it nomally?). Plus, baths make me really exhausted and sick feeling
Baths
Reply 18
A bath when am tired and a shower when am in a hurry so usually the shower wins.
Showers!!!! I hadn't had a bath in about 5 years and my shower broke recently. Felt so grimy in the bath. Showers fixed now though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest