The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spacey368
Good course or not good?
And no it was not sarcasm.

the idea of the course looks good! but I have none to compare it to for quality :tongue:
7 hours of maths today guys! Math warrior right here!
Original post by tara8000
the idea of the course looks good! but I have none to compare it to for quality :tongue:

I'm doing media, photography, history and applied science and I LOVE media theory so this course could be the one for me :biggrin: (assuming that I don't do film production or history and film/film studies)
Original post by Spacey368
I'm doing media, photography, history and applied science and I LOVE media theory so this course could be the one for me :biggrin: (assuming that I don't do film production or history and film/film studies)

then go for it! ey :biggrin:
then go for it! ey :biggrin:

Cheers :biggrin: Persona target is now AAA rather than AA/ABB :redface:
It will be F***ing worth it though - KCL is an INCREDIBLE university. :biggrin:
Does anyone else have like a ton of work?! I think my EPQ will be the straw that broke the camels back in this case!
Original post by Futuremedic2096
7 hours of maths today guys! Math warrior right here!

I did nothing - this is making me worried :frown:
Does anyone else have like a ton of work?! I think my EPQ will be the straw that broke the camels back in this case!

I feel like I don't have that much work :tongue: but I bet when I sit down to do it I'll be like WHAT HAVE I DONE :redface: how much have you got ? :O
i feel like i don't have that much work :tongue: but i bet when i sit down to do it i'll be like what have i done :redface: how much have you got ? :redface:

i feel the same!
I feel like I don't have that much work :tongue: but I bet when I sit down to do it I'll be like WHAT HAVE I DONE :redface: how much have you got ? :O

LOADS! i
id say I have about 12 hours of set work at fast pace, then am entire epq a day in pharmacy and then revision so yeah lots! Math is done though!
LOADS! i
id say I have about 12 hours of set work at fast pace, then am entire epq a day in pharmacy and then revision so yeah lots! Math is done though!

12 hours isn't that bad :tongue: but an entire epq does sound like a lot ;_; have you not done any prior research for it ? :redface:
Reply 8931

I'm thinking this - I can get just about everything done, but even working flat out every day I never seem to get much of a grip on the pile of EP work to be done :frown:
12 hours isn't that bad :tongue: but an entire epq does sound like a lot ;_; have you not done any prior research for it ? :redface:

Some yes, but I also need to do revision!
Original post by Cluck
I'm thinking this - I can get just about everything done, but even working flat out every day I never seem to get much of a grip on the pile of EP work to be done :frown:

Exactly it's like trying to juggle a hundred balls at once whilst roller skating down my Everest
Reply 8934
Exactly it's like trying to juggle a hundred balls at once whilst roller skating down my Everest

Haven't heard it put like that before - but accurate!
How much work are you guys planning on doing this half term?
Reply 8936
Original post by Georgiecat

i'm gonna do at least one exam on everything :smile: (but only obviously as much as i've covered in the sciences unit 2's )

homework and subject related reading, so like a fair few hours a day, save for Tuesday (it's mah birthday HOLLA) :tongue: you?
just did a biology unit 1 mock and only got 85% I'm blaming maths for liquidising my brain

keep practicing! you can do it! :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)

I might actually do some past papers.

Latest