Ideas for what?! Can I help:biggrin:

basically I ran out of ideas to write in my EPQ
im writing about superstition
here are my headings:
Superstition and society. 1
Superstition and UK society (time). 2
Superstition and society (cultural identity). 3
Superstition and society (age groups). 4
LOL My whole EPQ was around 1,500 words. The dissertation made up 400 of those :wink:. Thank god my grade doesn't matter for my universities!
Reply 4722
Original post by IAmABaws
LOL My whole EPQ was around 1,500 words. The dissertation made up 400 of those :wink:. Thank god my grade doesn't matter for my universities!

Haha what did you get? :tongue: Least you've started.. I'd starting mine in half term!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by flou_fboco2

How about the origins and backgrounds of superstition , you could conduct a survey to then get a primary data source!
Original post by Futuremedic2096
How about the origins and backgrounds of superstition , you could conduct a survey to then get a primary data source!

so a new sub section?
Original post by flou_fboco2
so a new sub section?

Yeah! I think it would provide a really good introductory section
(edited 10 years ago)
Yeah! I think it would provide a really goo introductory section

but im doing that in the culture bit but thanx :h:
Original post by J56
Haha what did you get? :tongue: Least you've started.. I'd starting mine in half term!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll find out in March! Hopefully over a E, but I couldn't really care :P Our school made us hand them in by December :'(
Reply 4728
Original post by IAmABaws
I'll find out in March! Hopefully over a E, but I couldn't really care :P Our school made us hand them in by December :'(

Im sure you'll get a c! I'm heading that way ... Everyone in my class handed a draft in for the teacher to mark! I just gave him a rough plan.. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4729
I am on the discussion section and totally confused about what the difference is between the research review and what you do in the discussion. Someone please help!!! Btw my exam board is edexcel and I'm doing the level 3 qualification
What would you say were essential points which need to be covered in the presentation? So far mine's structured as so:

- Title
- Why I chose the topic
- Outline of the subject
- Research methods
- Analysis of findings
- Project Strengths
- Project Weaknesses
- What I have learnt.

Would you say that would be alright?
Can I just make it clear all of my posts have been around the aqa epq, I don't know much about edexcel
Reply 4732

What's that?! :confused:
Does anyone know the exact date in march results come through? My epq got sent in january so I should receive the result then, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4735
What's that?! :confused:

The worst exam board known to man! It's weird and horrible, literally they're an awful welsh exam board that my school are obsessed with because they have low grade boundaries.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4736
Original post by Kay(:
Does anyone know the exact date in march results come through? My epq got sent in january so I should receive the result then, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

For Edexcel, it's March 6. I think it'll be the same for the other boards too.
And yes, your school will be sent your result then. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by BWCW
For Edexcel, it's March 6. I think it'll be the same for the other boards too.
And yes, your school will be sent your result then. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay thank you :smile: im on edexcel.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4738
I haven't needed to reference much but I have used a lot of sources so I can list that in the bibliography right? Having only a few references won't hinder my marks right?
Original post by alygirl
I haven't needed to reference much but I have used a lot of sources so I can list that in the bibliography right? Having only a few references won't hinder my marks right?

It will indeed, you need to add a reference to anything that isn't entirely yours or add more!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending