The Student Room Group

Queens / Magee University of Ulster Nursing 2014 intake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tedbunny
Apart from ID for Access NI is there anything else we have to bring to the interview?
I didn't see anything on the letter, however I a letter about a seperate interview today and it required a good few things - such as qualification certificates etc.

Hi tedbunny,

I have an interview for the 27th feb for Queens for BSc Nursing it does say take your ID but jts unclear about AccessNI ....does this have to be got for the interview also or is it only if you get an offer ...im new to all this and any advice will be greatly appreciated!
Reply 61
Access NI costs £30, so queens only make you pay for it it they offer you a place. Last year whenever I made it to reserve they sent me out a form to fill in just incase I got offered a place and then they'd have sent it off in that case! Last year I didn't need exam results or anything like that. But there was a list and I had to bring 3 forms of ID. Think I brought my birth certificate, license and national insurance number... Is there no list to tell you what you need?

Posted from TSR Mobile
There is a list. Tells you three forms of id, one from group 1 and two from group 2. If they offer id assume they'd ask to see anything else further if needs be.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks for your response guys. I just tells me to take either my driving licence or my passport . It does mention Access NI but isnt very clear if it should be got now or wait for an offer. I wouldnt like to go without it if needed. Ive also just checked my email at 10am and they are requiring my first year access results for Midwifery and Nursing, yet ive only just heard from Nursing for an interview. .does this mean an interview for Midwifery is also on its way ? Super exciting times ahead :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 64
has anyone heard from magee?
Original post by cm.xx
has anyone heard from magee?

Nothing as of yet.. have you cm.xx?
Reply 66
Original post by babycakes04
Nothing as of yet.. have you cm.xx?

Same here unfortunately! this time last year they had gave out all their interviews... I'm starting to get worried :frown:
Reply 67
Original post by cm.xx
Same here unfortunately! this time last year they had gave out all their interviews... I'm starting to get worried :frown:

I haven't heard anything from Magee either, I wouldn't worry too much ifno one has heard as of yet. I've a friend who heard about QUB at the same time as me and she hasn't heard anything from UU either.
Reply 68
Original post by tedbunny
I haven't heard anything from Magee either, I wouldn't worry too much ifno one has heard as of yet. I've a friend who heard about QUB at the same time as me and she hasn't heard anything from UU either.

i spoke to them today and they will be out tomorrow / wed at latest :smile:
Reply 69
got an interview for Magee! time to start preparing :smile:
Reply 70
Original post by cm.xx
got an interview for Magee! time to start preparing :smile:

thats great have they just come out ? is in abc order do u think ?
Reply 71
Original post by Kann1983
thats great have they just come out ? is in abc order do u think ?

I'm not sure if its in any order as my friend whos surname starts with O got hers before me!
Reply 72
Got an interview for Magee too!! :smile:
Original post by lc102
Got an interview for Magee too!! :smile:

Well done all. And good luck :-D
Reply 74
Original post by cm.xx
I'm not sure if its in any order as my friend whos surname starts with O got hers before me!

+

ok grand still checking and nothing :frown:
Reply 75
I havent heard anything yet either :frown:
Reply 76
Original post by Gsullivan
I havent heard anything yet either :frown:

it really stressing me out
Reply 77
Me to its the only place i applied :frown:
Reply 78
Original post by Kann1983
it really stressing me out

QUB Nursing and Midwifery School made an official post on the Schools Facebook page about interview dates being sent out. How or why they may seem slow. They do send them out alphabetically and they do an A-Z batch at one time. Then wait for replies, before moving onto their next batch of A-Z. Once they go past O it doesn't mean that you haven't got it just means that they might not have got to you yet dependent on scoring. If applications are missing some information that can also delay things!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/QUB-S...16822261777439
i got an interview for magee on the 10th of March, anyone else the same? Nervous already!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending