The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8180
How's everyone feeling this evening??? I'm feeling grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!! :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 8181

oh yeah lol but still any ideas ?? this is more film related :smile:
Reply 8182
Original post by IqraHaq
How's everyone feeling this evening??? I'm feeling grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!! :biggrin::biggrin:

I'm really good i just needed to start exercising again you build up a lot of stress staying at home all day . but man endorphins are amazing for the body their like happy gas
Reply 8183
Original post by de_monies
I LOVE how Canadian you're being about all this.

"Oh just carry on with your invasion" :biggrin:

Also, it's nice to see you posting a bit more :smile:

how many posts we must be around 9000 by now
Original post by Padwas
how many posts we must be around 9000 by now

You can see at the side of your post (top right hand corner of your post) 8216 as of this post.
Reply 8185
You can see at the side of your post (top right hand corner of your post) 8216 as of this post.

:facepalm2: at this rate i will be an old man
Reply 8186
Original post by Padwas
I'm really good i just needed to start exercising again you build up a lot of stress staying at home all day . but man endorphins are amazing for the body their like happy gas

Hahaaa so youre feeling good!!!!!! :biggrin:
Original post by perfezione
ha well the mod isnt doing a good job at sorting it out

I have this little thing called "work" :biggrin:

Original post by majmuh24
You don't wanna say that :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why not?

Original post by TheBBQ
It's over now :tongue:

Hahaha poor monies

Yeah. The Indian society was in a far worse state, hence why I can quote people here atm. The Pak soc took less "damage"
Original post by Padwas
:facepalm2: at this rate i will be an old man

8194 now (deleted posts)
Original post by Padwas
oh yeah lol but still any ideas ?? this is more film related :smile:

Now you see me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I've cleared the thread up now. Please could every one just be civil. Just like to point out, that most of you guys aren't living in Pakistan or India. The vast majority of us, are living in the United Kingdom and we don't really need to argue over patches of land. I mean it's interesting how people don't (thankfully) have the same animosity towards Britain, despite both India and Pakistan being ex colonies, and part of the commonwealth

We all have to live together, and even if we don't live together, we all have to use TSR together...

It's obvious that certain users do not like each other - considering that's the case, feel free to use the
IGNORE LIST
I think I've cleared the thread up now. Please could every one just be civil. Just like to point out, that most of you guys aren't living in Pakistan or India. The vast majority of us, are living in the United Kingdom and we don't really need to argue over patches of land. I mean it's interesting how people don't (thankfully) have the same animosity towards Britain, despite both India and Pakistan being ex colonies, and part of the commonwealth

We all have to live together, and even if we don't live together, we all have to use TSR together...

It's obvious that certain users do not like each other - considering that's the case, feel free to use the
IGNORE LIST

What happened?!
I thought this only happens when there's a cricket match going on between India and Pakistan :biggrin:
Reply 8192
Original post by IqraHaq
Hahaaa so youre feeling good!!!!!! :biggrin:

oh yes :smile: lots of details to discuss in pm :smile:

Original post by majmuh24
Now you see me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

nope

IGNORE LIST

well tbf the cleanup was about something totally unrelated to that but i get it :frown:
Original post by Biryani007
What happened?!
I thought this only happens when there's a cricket match going on between India and Pakistan :biggrin:

Original post by Padwas
oh yes :smile: lots of details to discuss in pm :smile:

nope

well tbf the cleanup was about something totally unrelated to that but i get it :frown:

You don't really want to know Biryani - it just got out of hand, but Id hope there's peace now. Also, calling you biryani :tongue:

Had a slight politics rant in there as well :smile:
Reply 8194
You don't really want to know Biryani - it just got out of hand, but Id hope there's peace now. Also, calling you biryani :tongue:

ahem moving on from that …………. is there no cricket on ?
Original post by Padwas
ahem moving on from that …………. is there no cricket on ?

I dunno. Im watching "Tough young teachers"
Reply 8196
I dunno. Im watching "Tough young teachers"

lol i have seen all of them :smile:

i do think that kaleb was treat unfairly some of the points he raised were right , where in the modern day would you need to know what a Christian thinks of a killed chicken ?????

and unfortunately the asian teacher was ……..awful had no control over class

the guy who ran the business class was sad did you see him run to the bathroom after being told how to improve ….

overall i would say it was better than educating essex but less entertaining

Aww but I wanted to know :frown:

Ahaha stop reminding me of biryani!! Gosh, it's been a week, I miss it :tongue:
Original post by Padwas
lol i have seen all of them :smile:

i do think that kaleb was treat unfairly some of the points he raised were right , where in the modern day would you need to know what a Christian thinks of a killed chicken ?????

and unfortunately the asian teacher was ……..awful had no control over class

the guy who ran the business class was sad did you see him run to the bathroom after being told how to improve ….

overall i would say it was better than educating essex but less entertaining

SOME of his points were right ie: the RE thing - which isn't really RE, but more a "points of view" session, and it's like any humanities subject. They're meant to widen your mind, help you be more open minded, see why people do x, y or z, and to become more tolerant as a society

The Asian teacher at the beginning was certainly quite bad at controlling her class, though I liked her as a person, and she seemed to get much better

The teacher did run to the bathroom, and yes, he should take constructive criticism, but also he really shouldn't have admitted to crying on TV....

There's also educating Yorkshire. I preferred this to educating Yorkshire. This is more aimed at "our" age group

Original post by Biryani007
Aww but I wanted to know :frown:

Ahaha stop reminding me of biryani!! Gosh, it's been a week, I miss it :tongue:

Don't really want to keep bringing it up here :biggrin: Lol you have biryani once/week?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8199
When will this weather be gone.. asians aren't made for this :frown:

Latest