The Student Room Group

TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheGameOfScience
i only joke about, don't know how you implied i act like a wimp tbh also you don't know who i am or what my personality is like, i am far from a wimp in real life. if you were actually standing next to me in real life people would think you look like a wimp, thats how much i am the opposite of a wimp.

i know for a fact i look like more of a man in real life compared to you dude:biggrin: i don't even have to see your face i can just tell....

awww. Have you learned how to shave yet? Are you still waiting for your pubes to grow? :console:
Original post by S-man10
awww. Have you learned how to shave yet? Are you still waiting for your pubes to grow? :console:

Wtf man, why are you being such a ****head to a stranger online? :confused:
Original post by hollywoodbudgie

i didn't tell you to come of the kitchen yet. Go back
Original post by S-man10
i didn't tell you to come of the kitchen yet. Go back

LOL like you could order me :laugh:
:parrot: Mass quote by me now

I don't mind, half the people on this thread know what I look like already :ninja:

wait really!!?:eek:

I study a subset of immune cells known as T cells infilitrating in breast cancer tissues and I'm searching for a new way to activate them. It's fun stuff that ranges from gritty bloody stuff to completely clean sterile molecular bio that may by some miracle work :tongue:

woah thats soo sickk!! :eek:... so if it works, how would you be rewarded for your research

GOS is also a regular poster :rolleyes:

ikr :frown:

:lmao: I used to think that emote represented a penis too.
If you look carefully, however, it's a tiny picture of Captain Picard facepalming :biggrin:

omg now i seee it now :eek: :facepalm: :rofl:.. i guesss i owe Ramocito an apology
LOL like you could order me :laugh:

I wouldn't need to if you could use your own brain, assuming you had one :sigh:
Original post by rosewater1
Do you know people on this thread in person or? but then why would you want to, some people on this thread are mean :frown: (not mentioning any names as there's no need to...)

ikr!!! especially to me:frown: not mentioning names either *cough* *cough* s-10man
Original post by S-man10

:lol: you are definetely 13 years old.. for suree... you have no facial hair or pubs ahaha
Original post by S-man10

I don't understand these kitchen jokes. It's like asking a black person to go and plow fields.

To me it just shows bigotry disguised as humour that's about as funny as weather conversations in the elevator, which highlights that the person clearly lacks the wit to make a decent respone to a comment :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by S-man10

really??? :curious::lolwut:

It seems a bit hypocritical that you'd launch a direct insult at a 'stranger online'. :rolleyes:

hollywoodbudgie
I don't understand these kitchen jokes.

It just highlights the fact that you're out of your depth.
Original post by TheGameOfScience
:lol: you are definetely 13 years old.. for suree... you have no facial hair or pubs ahaha

Only a 13 year old could have a comeback like that :mmm:

Original post by RamocitoMorales

Succinctly put. And to seriously come back with slavery :laugh:
Original post by rosewater1
really??? :curious::lolwut:

Save yourself. Don't let her influence you
Original post by RamocitoMorales
It seems a bit hypocritical that you'd launch a direct insult at a 'stranger online'. :rolleyes:

Oh I'm sorry, I'll put it in happy polite words for you.

'Why are you being so mean to a stranger online?'

So long as I'm out of your lowly depth, or out as far away from you guys as possible than that's fine by me. :biggrin:
'Why are you being so mean to a stranger online?'

Some people only understand 'dayak'. :laugh:

hollywoodbudgie
So long as I'm out of your lowly depth, or out as far away from you guys as possible than that's fine by me. :biggrin:

Don't worry, you're nowhere near my level. :colonhash:
I don't mean to 'darken' your thread and I certainly didn't come here for relationship advice (we have a whole section for that y'know.)

But there's some dashing Turkish fellas here who I believe could give me an insight.

As much as I love my darling Turkish man he seems to go to work at 8:30 and due to being a busy logistics company doesn't get back until 9/10 pm sometimes. I wouldn't mind this (I rather like the peace and quiet) However, he does not let me know.

My question to you lovely males is, is this normal for a Turkish man? Is it a requirement of a Turkish wife to let you be out wherever you may please without telling your wife where so?
Reply 3476
Original post by theateam121
I don't mean to 'darken' your thread and I certainly didn't come here for relationship advice (we have a whole section for that y'know.)

But there's some dashing Turkish fellas here who I believe could give me an insight.

As much as I love my darling Turkish man he seems to go to work at 8:30 and due to being a busy logistics company doesn't get back until 9/10 pm sometimes. I wouldn't mind this (I rather like the peace and quiet) However, he does not let me know.

My question to you lovely males is, is this normal for a Turkish man? Is it a requirement of a Turkish wife to let you be out wherever you may please without telling your wife where so?

At least you did not put it into relationship section, people there would tell you "break up he is cheating" look

But I too would expect my husband let me know how is everything going, is he ok and what time he'll be back, so I could heat up the food xD
I'm not turkish but i just lovvve turkish women... Pm me :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by theateam121

I'm inclined to agree with what lNurl said. I'd want my food to be ready for when I get back. No sandwich. Çorba. :cool:

Original post by Mario_leufft
I'm not turkish but i just lovvve turkish women... Pm me :wink:

Sorry, but the concubines here are reserved for the Sultan only. :tongue:imp:
Reply 3479

From my experience, when a woman calls herself fat, she very rarely is fat.

On my case unfortunately its true :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest