The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9060
Original post by Red Fox
Nice:tongue: I've done two and got 60 and 61 out of 75, gonna do another this holiday and go for 70+. I got 68 on my first C3 paper though (learnt in in 3 weeks:lol:)

Learning C3 and C4 is my JULY target ;D ..... along with the dreaded UKCAT :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
Original post by techno836
Learning C3 and C4 is my JULY target ;D ..... along with the dreaded UKCAT :s-smilie: :s-smilie:

C4 and S1 in July for me:tongue: Might do FP2/FP3 in August depending on how I feel:biggrin:. Good luck with that, not many medics in my year surprisingly, only 1 or 2 with a realistic chance
Reply 9062
Original post by Red Fox
C4 and S1 in July for me:tongue: Might do FP2/FP3 in August dependant on how I feel:biggrin:. Good luck with that, not many medics in my year surprisingly, only 1 or 2 with a realistic chance

I'm the only one at my school ..... but i'm starting to get disheartened about clinical experience (Which i really really want to do! )

i need to speak to my learning manager tomorrow :-/

i would give almost anything for 2 things right now, A job and clinical experience!
I'm the only one at my school ..... but i'm starting to get disheartened about clinical experience (Which i really really want to do! )

i need to speak to my learning manager tomorrow :-/

i would give almost anything for 2 things right now, A job and clinical experience!

I still don't know for sure what to do at uni, all I know is I can't wait to go:tongue: and jobs are hard to come by:mad:
Reply 9064
97% in C3 woop woop!!:banana:
Reply 9065
Might look at aqa FP1 this summer... Does anyone, who does AQA maths, know if it's hard, considering that I will have completed A level maths by then?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9066
Original post by Red Fox
I still don't know for sure what to do at uni, all I know is I can't wait to go:tongue: and jobs are hard to come by:mad:

SAME :biggrin: and yeah i know :frown:
SAME :biggrin: and yeah i know :frown:

What unis are you planning on applying to?
Reply 9068
Original post by Red Fox
What unis are you planning on applying to?

Leeds, Sheffield , Manchester and HYMS (maybe)

what about you ? :smile:
That's the exact way to describe them, tedious!
Leeds, Sheffield , Manchester and HYMS (maybe)

what about you ? :smile:

Staying up north then:tongue:? Oxford/Cambridge as a longshot but not too fussed about them then definitely Nottingham and maybe Leeds, Sheffield and possibly a local one too (Warwick/Leicester):smile:. Some of the London unis look good but living there is not a wise financial choice.
Reply 9071
Original post by Futuremedic2096
That's the exact way to describe them, tedious!

Haha i spent 4 hours today doing maths work earlier 16:30 to 20:30, finishing 1 D1 exam, 1 C1 exam and 3 pieces of C2 homework and 1 M2 :lol:
Heyyyy.
Does anyone do edexcel as physics ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9073
Original post by Red Fox
Staying up north then:tongue:? Oxford/Cambridge as a longshot but not too fussed about them then definitely Nottingham and maybe Leeds, Sheffield and possibly a local one too (Warwick/Leicester):smile:. Some of the London unis look good but living there is not a wise financial choice.

yes i'm a true northerner/yorkshireman (if they're not the same :L)

I would never move into London :s-smilie: possible worst choice there is financially :lol:
Thought I'd join this thread. Bit late but oh well. Sooo

Hello :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
yes i'm a true northerner/yorkshireman (if they're not the same :L)

I would never move into London :s-smilie: possible worst choice there is financially :lol:

Yeah that's what puts me off London unis. I if I lived anywhere else in the country Warwick would be on my definite list but I want to move away from home, that's the whole point:rolleyes:
Hey guys, hows the half term going? :smile:
Reply 9077
Original post by Red Fox
Yeah that's what puts me off London unis. I if I lived anywhere else in the country Warwick would be on my definite list but I want to move away from home, that's the whole point:rolleyes:

Yeah i want to live away from home but i don't want to go too far :smile:

at one point i thought about applying in USA for the fun of it ... but decided against it :lol: ... knowing my luck i'd have to attend an interview :lol:
Reply 9078
Original post by pinkgorilla
Thought I'd join this thread. Bit late but oh well. Sooo

Hello :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello :biggrin: :wavey:
Reply 9079
Original post by Elm Tree
Hey guys, hows the half term going? :smile:

Hello haven't seen you in ages :redface: ... my half term is next week :rolleyes: but it's my birthday on thursday :biggrin: :biggrin: :woo:

Latest