The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by spotify95
Ok, thanks for the info, that would help a lot more. :smile: Stop at 10k each time? :smile:

We couldn't stop at 10K as the thread took 24hrs. And we won twice including the one at page 508 I believe.

Hence I started the count at 536.

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by zaback21
We couldn't stop at 10K as the thread took 24hrs. And we won twice including the one at page 508 I believe.

Hence I started the count at 536.

Oh yes, I forgot that the threads have to be approved....

Wouldn't it be easier if a mod closed the thread, and then that same mod started a new thread, from where we were? That way we wouldn't lose track at the end of the threads? And that would skip the pre-moderation queue.
Yay I was in the top ten :h:
New thread :smile: Was the score not 6-7 for the last thread?

+2
Reply 31
Original post by qwertyking

+2

Yes. AMY will fix it.
Reply 32
Original post by Exon
I'm pretty sure it ended on 6-7 last time...

Original post by zaback21
Yes we won the last one.

Original post by qwertyking

+2

Yep, sorry about that, fixed it, I made the thread before the guys won another round, everything is updated now :smile:

Original post by incipientT
There wasn't a last number, the last page didn't have any. Probably best to just go from the one at 10,000- we've done it that way previously...

Maybe an idea to put that in the rules? Confusion over the last number due to way more than 10,000 posts has happened a couple of times now, having it just stop at 10,000 would make it more convenient. I don't really post in this thread anymore much though :colone:

I was thinking that, but the boys won a game beyond the 10k point so to do that would mean their effort was for nothing :tongue:
Original post by incipientT
Hello :h: What did it end at? :tongue:

-2 :colone:

It ended at 536, your post was 534 and now it is 578
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 34
Reply 36
Reply 37

Latest