The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam Uni? Please help

Hi. I am from Wales and really can't pick between Cardiff UWIC or Sheffield Hallam.
Does anyone know what the course ''Physical activity, sport and health'' is like? Is Sheffield a student city and what is it like?
Many Thanks
Reply 1
Hey :smile: I'm also from Wales and when i went up there for my interview i went up the day before and then came back the next evening.. I know this doesn't say much but it does appear to be very student based :smile: and the university looks lovely :smile: As far as the course goes I couldn't tell you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by laurenmjones
Hi. I am from Wales and really can't pick between Cardiff UWIC or Sheffield Hallam.
Does anyone know what the course ''Physical activity, sport and health'' is like? Is Sheffield a student city and what is it like?
Many Thanks

Can't help with the course, nor with SHU. I can however help with the city.
Tonnes to do, you're lucky that you'll be significantly closer to the train station and the showroom than I am :smile:
Lots of shopping, Division street is lovely, loads of quirky little shops down there and in the Forum, there's also Meadowhall (£4 dayrider on the tram, but it's cheaper to get the train) Banter between Hallam and Uni of, which gets worse around this time of year with Varsity taking place. You may have won American Football this year, but we did win the snowsports... there's still a tonne of sports still to take place.
Reply 3
Reply 4
Original post by laurenmjones
Many Thanks

I know about 10 people who are at or who were at Sheffield Hallam and apparently it's a really good city to live in!!
However I've stayed with friends in Cardiff and it was good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Thats brilliant help! Thank you :smile: !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by coleyboley
I know about 10 people who are at or who were at Sheffield Hallam and apparently it's a really good city to live in!!
However I've stayed with friends in Cardiff and it was good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, thank you for the help :smile:!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending