The Student Room Group

Student finance for second year undergrads?

Hi,

I'm currently a first year undergrad and I have got the maintenance and tuition loans for this year. To get the same loans/grants for the next year, do I need to reapply or does it automatically carry onto the next year?

Also, if I do need to reapply, when is the deadline for SFE?

Cheers! :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reapply and deadline around May

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can reapply from around now
You need to reapply, though it's less of a pain in the nether regions than it is in first year.
Reply 4
Original post by lozzielizzie
Reapply and deadline around May

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by balotelli12
You can reapply from around now

Original post by Origami Bullets
You need to reapply, though it's less of a pain in the nether regions than it is in first year.

I assume you do this by the SFE website? I logged in and it states my current course/university and "apply for funding"- I presume this is for an additional course? Am I right in assuming that you cannot apply yet, or am I just missing something? :redface:
You can apply for it now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nebbet
I assume you do this by the SFE website? I logged in and it states my current course/university and "apply for funding"- I presume this is for an additional course? Am I right in assuming that you cannot apply yet, or am I just missing something? :redface:

You do it online
Reply 7
Original post by nebbet

"Apply for funding" is "Apply for funding for the next academic year", not for an additional course.

That's the option you use to apply for next year's funding. If you have the button, then it's live and you can apply now.
Reply 8
Original post by lozzielizzie
You can apply for it now

Posted from TSR Mobile

On the SFE website right? I logged in and I don't know where to click? :redface:

Original post by Origami Bullets
You do it online

SFE website? I can't find a 'reapply' option on the website.
Reply 9
Original post by Klix88
"Apply for funding" is "Apply for funding for the next academic year", not for an additional course.

That's the option you use to apply for next year's funding. If you have the button, then it's live and you can apply now.

Thanks! I didn't realise that :redface: It's so much easier than when I first applied :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending