The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8500
Original post by Ornlu
To be one step ahead of me, one would have to know what I'm thinking - one can never tell what I'm thinking :colone:

Seeing as your desi I can guess:

curry
roti
dhoom 3
rishta
cricket
katrina kaif
job
how to Impress Ammi and papa
how to get six pack abs

and daal

:tongue:
Reply 8501
Original post by Kutta

curry Not really - I don't oft think of food, tbh :eek:
roti See above
dhoom 3 No :facepalm2:
rishta Actually, you may be on to something - I do think about how I will escape le arranged marriage ordeal.
cricket I don't really watch cricket :tongue: (Please don't kill me :ahhhhh:)
katrina kaif Didn't know who she was; Google Search - Oooh la la, oh my :sexface:
job Still at uni so not really
how to Impress Ammi and papa No; I think on a similar but different line of thought - how to avoid getting a tuppar
how to get six pack abs I haven't joined the gym yet so I don't care so much

and daal Yeesss, I love Daal :coma:

2.5/10 isn't that bad :rolleyes:
Reply 8502
Original post by Ornlu
2.5/10 isn't that bad :rolleyes:

Original post by Biryani007
Lmaooo I know but I don't know
Quite a few random guys have PM'd me after I put it up and I don't know if that's normal on TSR or if it's to do with the eyeball aha
I'll see what pictures you come up with, then shall decision time :biggrin:

Wait just because of the eye? lool :tongue:

I think with me people can be pur off by the avatar :tongue:
Reply 8504
Original post by Kutta

curry
roti
dhoom 3
rishta
cricket
katrina kaif
job
how to Impress Ammi and papa
how to get six pack abs

and daal

:rofl: somehow rishta is always in there lol! Oh and btw daal is awful :smile:
Original post by Manmurder-
How can u casually say im kutta, hahaa this is too much loooooooooooooooooooooool i love you people

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey never seen you here before. Welcome :biggrin:
Original post by Ornlu
Could just be coincidental - some guys on here would bone *excuse my language* anything with a pulse and something that vaguely looked like a mop of hair; you can simply ignore them, and you literally have done nothing Haraam (although this may be contested by those rather conservative characters, whom I disagree with, that advocate full veiling of women because they can't control getting a semi when they see 1cm2 of skin and can't accept that Allah made them weak).
I shall post up some pictures when I have a selection of ideas - I only have that one mentioned in the edit in my previous post :beard:

Wondeful...

Original post by Zeroic
My parents are Pakistani, though I'm not sure how much I connect to Pakistan.

I often forget that my parents are both from Pakistan. :biggrin: Because I don't feel the same "connection"

My people i have entered...

The first post i read someone has biryani in their username ahahahhahahahaha :biggrin:

lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello! :smile:

Eurgh that sounds nastayy aha
But I guess you're right, some of the threads on this site validate your point :/
I love cherry blossom toooo! Might wait a while before I change it though :biggrin:
Do you go to uni btw?

I was thinking what cherry blossom was, and I was thinking about the shoe polish all the time :biggrin:
Original post by perfezione
HIYA

Hey! Also, I think it was unintentional but if you take what someone said up there, women don't have "seeds" as such...

Original post by Zeroic
I support my local team, do I still count as a Pakistani

Why not?

Original post by IqraHaq
:rofl: somehow rishta is always in there lol! Oh and btw daal is awful :smile:

Hey never seen you here before. Welcome :biggrin:

Daal is amazing!

(and healthy)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Ornlu
:smile:
Chemistry!? Bon chance, madame :eek: Fricking 2,4 Dinitrophenal Hydrozine, Tollen's, Phosphurus Pentachloride and all those organic Chemistry tests :unimpressed: It's safe to say that I flopped it with flying colours :u: What do you fancy doing after your A's?

Lmao them words ring so much of zee bells monsieur :biggrin:
Have some of this: mass spectroscopy, sodium borohydride, acidified potassium dichromate, ketones, electrophilic substitution - how I love this stuff (much sarcasm)
What did you get?!
Erm erm erm well I've applied for midwifery but don't know if that's what I really want to do so might take a gap year :smile:
Lool i had aloo gobi paratha in the morning too what are the chances, it was okay. Im a meat man after all

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loool well what can I say, I'm not known as a genius for nothing (I jokes I'm actually quite stupid, ask Ornlu :frown:)
I want an aloo ghobi paratha now! *mouth is currently watering the plants* :biggrin:
Original post by de_monies
Wait just because of the eye? lool :tongue:

I think with me people can be pur off by the avatar :tongue:

Lool its either the eye or the the biryani, because some have PM'd me saying can you cook me some biryani and I just think "Kya?! You need chappal to yo face?? I'll give you chappal to yo face!"
I'm still in that mental mood, apologies
Reply 8509
Lool its either the eye or the the biryani, because some have PM'd me saying can you cook me some biryani and I just think "Kya?! You need chappal to yo face?? I'll give you chappal to yo face!"

:rofl: LMAO!! that's so funny!
Lol mental mood = Hyperness? Because when I want to be I can be extremely hyper :laugh:

Lol well I swear I remember you actually offered me biryani without me asking so must be in your good books :tongue:

Lol surely you throw the chappal? (And then ask for it back)
Reply 8511
Lmao them words ring so much of zee bells monsieur :biggrin:
Have some of this: mass spectroscopy, sodium borohydride, acidified potassium dichromate, ketones, electrophilic substitution - how I love this stuff (much sarcasm)
What did you get?!
Erm erm erm well I've applied for midwifery but don't know if that's what I really want to do so might take a gap year :smile:

Sodium Borohydride is the only one there that doesn't seem familiar :hmmmm:
Don't even bother asking - I was an idiot and didn't try at all with my A-Levels :ashamed:
What alternative course would you do then? And, if you don't mind me asking, where have you applied to ? :smile:
Reply 8512
Loool well what can I say, I'm not known as a genius for nothing (I jokes I'm actually quite stupid, ask Ornlu :frown:)
I want an aloo ghobi paratha now! *mouth is currently watering the plants* :biggrin:

Ask me what? :confused:
Original post by IqraHaq
:rofl: LMAO!! that's so funny!
Lol mental mood = Hyperness? Because when I want to be I can be extremely hyper :laugh:

Ahahahah yep my hyperness is not the normal hyperness :wink:
I'm not hyper often but when I am it lasts for quite a while ahah :biggrin:
Original post by de_monies
Lol well I swear I remember you actually offered me biryani without me asking so must be in your good books :tongue:

Lol surely you throw the chappal? (And then ask for it back)

Yeh I like people that like me for me and not for my biryani :biggrin:
Original post by Ornlu
Sodium Borohydride is the only one there that doesn't seem familiar :hmmmm:
Don't even bother asking - I was an idiot and didn't try at all with my A-Levels :ashamed:
What alternative course would you do then? And, if you don't mind me asking, where have you applied to ? :smile:

Lol does NaBH4 ring any bells then (it's the same thing) :smile:
You musn't have got that bad because you wouldn't be in uni otherwise and I was thinking medicine but its just the interest on the loans that's putting me off (midwifery is funded by NHS) :/
I'm not going to say because they are all around where I live :biggrin: don't want you stalking me now do I?
Original post by Ornlu
Ask me what? :confused:

How stupid I am :colone:
Reply 8517
Lol does NaBH4 ring any bells then (it's the same thing) :smile:
You musn't have got that bad because you wouldn't be in uni otherwise and I was thinking medicine but its just the interest on the loans that's putting me off (midwifery is funded by NHS) :/
I'm not going to say because they are all around where I live :biggrin: don't want you stalking me now do I?

Noop... Probably why I did so bad in Chemistry then :teehee:
I carried on 4 A levels into A2 so it was less important that I flopped it.
Sure the loans can be a bit bad (and then there's the Islamic side to it that one oft sees being discussed in the I-Soc) but in the long run, Medicine pays a lot lot more, so you won't be lumbered with debt for that long at all - it's your choice though, obviously...
I already know that you're from Yorkshire :ninja:
Reply 8518
How stupid I am :colone:

Ts, don't be silly :tongue:
Yeh I like people that like me for me and not for my biryani :biggrin:

But you do make good biryani :tongue:

I like that. Like people say I like people that like me for me and not my looks/wealth etc... and then youre like people want me for my biryani :biggrin:

Latest