The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by perfezione
yh but not enough :wink: lol need decent guys here :h:

Original post by Ornlu
You already have Kutta, Zubz and me on here, what more could you ask for :tongue:

What are you trying to say? :eyeball:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by majmuh24

Posted from TSR Mobile

nothing *blows kiss*
Reply 8622

Posted from TSR Mobile

You haven't been here for the last hour or so of conversation so I didn't include you; you are apart of the Band Of Merry Pakistani Men now that you've rejoined us :cool:
nothing *blows kiss*

Too far, you are now haraam. :hand:
Original post by Ornlu
You haven't been here for the last hour or so of conversation so I didn't include you; you are apart of the Band Of Merry Pakistani Men now that you've rejoined us :cool:

I was in the list though :s-smilie:
Reply 8625
yh but not enough :wink: lol need decent guys here :h:

Reply 8626
Too far, you are now haraam. :hand:

I see you've developed that into your own catchphrase now - it compliments my traditional one, that I've used for months and months, rather nicely :colone:

I was in the list though :s-smilie:

I will add you in Maj Bro, dw, dw :console:
Original post by Ornlu
I see you've developed that into your own catchphrase now - it compliments my traditional one, that I've used for months and months, rather nicely :colone:

I will add you in Maj Bro, dw, dw :console:

LOL, I got like 10 reps from it on one thread :colone: What's your catchphrase, invading every thread with Asian talk :tongue:

But I was on it already :confused:
omg people need to chill and learn to take a JOKEEEE
Original post by Ornlu
Reported for Spam/Trolling.

Ornlu, you are actually very hurtful. I actually like you, and you provided me with insightful information on the Sikh forum, as well as others.

Why do you want to be at odds with me?? We are brothers after all?
Have any of you tried drugs?
Reply 8631
LOL, I got like 10 reps from it on one thread :colone: What's your catchphrase, invading every thread with Asian talk :tongue:

But I was on it already :confused:

They kept yours but deleted my one which was getting almost as many reps for spam/trolling :unimpressed: My phrase is: "Just say Astaghfirullah afterwards and it will be alright - Allah is Al-Rahim", which I use for everything :lol:

I'm getting confused now. In my post, I was stating the Pakistani males that were on the Pak-Soc now - I didn't notice you on (in the last hour or whatever; I might have missed you, who knows), so I didn't mention your name; I've added it in now :confused:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8632
Original post by Aurangzeb
Ornlu, you are actually very hurtful. I actually like you, and you provided me with insightful information on the Sikh forum, as well as others.

Why do you want to be at odds with me?? We are brothers after all?

I don't wish to be at odds with you but you are proving to be an exceptionally hard person to understand - you keep calling everything Haraam and starting arguments when it's not really pertinent or relevent to this thread or the topics of conversation :s-smilie:
Reply 8633
Original post by Ornlu
:facepalm: I've already mentioned on here that it's a picture of a dead Afghan commander (Ahmad Shah Massoud), a noble peace prize candidate; it would be rather strange if I was a Punjabi 19 year old with the looks of a 40 year old, wearing a Pashtun hat (Pakol) :laugh:

I rarely spoke about Asianess to white people at school - where I live, most people are white so I saw little point in educating them on us :K:
What did you tell him? lol

:colondollar: I knew that :rolleyes: lol!

Nah over the past 6 years in high school, the number of Asians has increased :lol: me and my pakistani friend were talking about people in school cos we're girls, we gossip :rolleyes: lol and then we started talking about yearbook pictures :facepalm2: funniest thing ever!!! He was saying how he was going to get a fake nose piercing to show up some other guy in my year and me and my friend were like 'yeh, we're wearing checkered scarves round our necks and faces cos it's funny' and he was like :rofl: and I was like falling off my seat and then my teacher was like :unimpressed: and then everyone knew what we were talking about and the whole class was like :laugh:

So yeh I had a productive day at school today :tongue:
Reply 8634

Hell yes they are great

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Hell yes they are great

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's your favourite?

omdz drugs are my life ! heroin for breakfast, cocaine for lunch and benzethidine for dinner :gangster:

joke aside.. why u asking a haraam question for !
Reply 8637
Original post by IqraHaq
:colondollar: I knew that :rolleyes: lol!

Nah over the past 6 years in high school, the number of Asians has increased :lol: me and my pakistani friend were talking about people in school cos we're girls, we gossip :rolleyes: lol and then we started talking about yearbook pictures :facepalm2: funniest thing ever!!! He was saying how he was going to get a fake nose piercing to show up some other guy in my year and me and my friend were like 'yeh, we're wearing checkered scarves round our necks and faces cos it's funny' and he was like :rofl: and I was like falling off my seat and then my teacher was like :unimpressed: and then everyone knew what we were talking about and the whole class was like :laugh:

So yeh I had a productive day at school today :tongue:

Maybe a little bit - in the older years, we had around 4-5 brownies per year, but the younger years were starting to have progressively more brown peeps (maybe only 8ish still) - this was out of an average of 200 per year group though :eek:
How would a fake nose piercing show someone (apart from himself) up though? :laugh:
You have such a curious school :lol: The things that would make my class laugh would be innuendos and messing with each other's books and equipment e.g. turning their bags inside out and putting all the books back in, drawing pictures the person next to you's book without them noticing, gluing pages together etc :biggrin:
Reply 8638
What's your favourite?

Cannabis and alcohol, but cannabis is what I'd choose if I had to quit one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8639
omdz drugs are my life ! heroin for breakfast, cocaine for lunch and benzethidine for dinner :gangster:

joke aside.. why u asking a haraam question for !

Moral high-horse much... "*Blows kisses*" :rolleyes:

Latest