The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aurangzeb
http://www.welfare.qmul.ac.uk/money/loans/

There is currently no alternative, so either I take a loan out with riba, or don't go to university.

May Allah forgive me.

There are alternatives such as working and earning money before going to uni
It would still be haram though right? (you seem to know a lot about halaal and haraam things mashaaA)
Original post by IqraHaq
:colondollar: I knew that :rolleyes: lol!

Nah over the past 6 years in high school, the number of Asians has increased :lol: me and my pakistani friend were talking about people in school cos we're girls, we gossip :rolleyes: lol and then we started talking about yearbook pictures :facepalm2: funniest thing ever!!! He was saying how he was going to get a fake nose piercing to show up some other guy in my year and me and my friend were like 'yeh, we're wearing checkered scarves round our necks and faces cos it's funny' and he was like :rofl: and I was like falling off my seat and then my teacher was like :unimpressed: and then everyone knew what we were talking about and the whole class was like :laugh:

So yeh I had a productive day at school today :tongue:

How old are you? Because seriously my class even in year 10/11 would only laugh at something dirty, a prank on a pupil/teacher, or someone breaking a chair they're sat on/farting in class :biggrin:
Guys, I just remembered, yesterday someone asked me if I was Russian :confused:
Reply 8643
Original post by Ornlu
Maybe a little bit - in the older years, we had around 4-5 brownies per year, but the younger years were starting to have progressively more brown peeps (maybe only 8ish still) - this was out of an average of 200 per year group though :eek:
How would a fake nose piercing show someone (apart from himself) up though? :laugh:
You have such a curious school :lol: The things that would make my class laugh would be innuendos and messing with each other's books and equipment e.g. turning their bags inside out and putting all the books back in, drawing pictures the person next to you's book without them noticing, gluing pages together etc :biggrin:

Aha! There's loads of us now :lol: oddly enough we all know each other somehow which makes it worse :rofl:

Well bcos someone got a nose piercing and thought he looked awesome (he looked rather stupid) he decided he wanted to show him up :dontknow: lol! But we still do all those things, someone fell off their seat one time trying to header a ball of paper and one his friends got it all in slow-motion on camera lmao! :laugh: way too funny. It was great fun :lol: I would tell you about the other stuff that happened but it's not very appropriate and I'm sure that aurangzeb wouldnt find them funny mor offensive :tongue:
Original post by Ornlu
Moral high-horse much... "*Blows kisses*" :rolleyes:

LAWL
Reply 8645
Original post by Biryani007
It wasn't meee :colone:
But I think he's just misunderstood.. I may be wrong though :redface:

i believe you, now dont be trying to slip things in peoples Biryanis yh :colone:
Reply 8646
Guys, I just remembered, yesterday someone asked me if I was Russian :confused:

Привет, Как дела? Хотите потанцевать?
Reply 8647
How old are you? Because seriously my class even in year 10/11 would only laugh at something dirty, a prank on a pupil/teacher, or someone breaking a chair they're sat on/farting in class :biggrin:

I'm an extremely childish and immature 17 year old who miaowed almost all through the lunch today with my best friend, oddly enough we got very weird looks :lol:

Tbh we all still laugh at stuff like that too :tongue: except it's just that my English class is mostly full of 'normal' people :tongue: there's just one side of the class who's a bit :woo: . my other classes all the other stuff that you and ornlu are talking about pretty much happens everyday :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by zubz91
i believe you, now dont be trying to slip things in peoples Biryanis yh :colone:

I'll try not to :colondollar:
Original post by Ornlu
You already have Kutta, Zubz, Maj and me on here, what more could you ask for :tongue:

Youre not paki youre indian
Original post by Ornlu
Привет, Как дела? Хотите потанцевать?

*Google translates it*

Нет, спасибо, тоже харам

Listen to it on google translate..I swear she says spicy butt :giggle:
Reply 8651
Original post by IqraHaq
Aha! There's loads of us now :lol: oddly enough we all know each other somehow which makes it worse :rofl:

Well bcos someone got a nose piercing and thought he looked awesome (he looked rather stupid) he decided he wanted to show him up :dontknow: lol! But we still do all those things, someone fell off their seat one time trying to header a ball of paper and one his friends got it all in slow-motion on camera lmao! :laugh: way too funny. It was great fun :lol: I would tell you about the other stuff that happened but it's not very appropriate and I'm sure that aurangzeb wouldnt find them funny more offensive :tongue:

I've noticed that - brown people always tend to stick together :lol:

Oh lol; art and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, don't be hatin' on my boi, you hear? :rolleyes:
Ah well, who cares, I'll say the weird stuff that people did at my school:
- Gifted people condoms for their birthday (wwhen they turned 16)
- Wrapped condoms on interactive-board pens and glasses cases
- Stabbed each other up the butt (dead centre) with pens/pencils/sticks
- Drew people copulating/male organs in each other's books
- Filled someone's school diary full Swasticas and Nazi propaganda (our Jewish head of year suspended him because he refused to grass up his friends who done it)...
I'm sure I could come up with more, but I'll leave it there for now :happy2:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8652
Original post by perfezione
we need more paki guys here

why did you say that after my post :argh:
Reply 8653
Original post by Ribbit1234
Youre not paki youre indian

I was gifted honourary Paskistaniship by people here due to my diplomatic skill and friendliness :tongue:
Reply 8654
*Google translates it*

Нет, спасибо, тоже харам

Listen to it on google translate..I swear she says spicy butt :giggle:

I'm going to have to translate that last bit...
It's "Spaseebo"; does sound like spicy butt in fairness :rofl:

Edit: LOL, it came up with "competing demands" because it translated it into Mongolian; I obviously realise now that it means 'also Haraam' :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by zubz91
why did you say that after my post :argh:

wasnt purposely !
Reply 8656
Original post by Ornlu
I've noticed that - brown people always tend to stick together :lol:

Oh lol; art and beauty is in the eye of the behold, don't be hatin' on my boi, you hear? :rolleyes:
Ah well, who cares, I'll say the weird stuff that people did at my school:
- Gifted people condoms for their birthday (wwhen they turned 16)
- Wrapped condoms on interactive-board pens and glasses cases
- Stabbed each other up the butt (dead centre) with pens/pencils/sticks
- Drew people copulating/male organs in each other's books
- Filled someone's school diary full Swasticas and Nazi propaganda (our Jewish head of year suspended him because he refused to grass up his friends who done it)...
I'm sure I could come up with more, but I'll leave it there for now :happy2:

Lol thts what I was avoiding but hey ho! :rolleyes:

Lol!!! That's all so funny!! Well I might as well :lol:

> we had 'slap an arse day' :lol:
> we coloured in a tampon with a red pen and threw it down the corridor :rofl: the screams were hilarious!
> one of our teachers was obsessed with steak pie, so we all went to greggs one day and got steak pies just to rub it in his face and he couldn't have any bcos it wasn't steak pie night :lol: (I didn't eat it btw, gave it to someone in my class :tongue: )

And much much more :rofl: :biggrin:
Reply 8657
Original post by Ornlu
I was gifted honourary Paskistaniship by people here due to my diplomatic skill and friendliness :tongue:

LOL pakistani people will give you Pakistani ship even if your Obama
Reply 8658
Original post by zubz91
LOL pakistani people will give you Pakistani ship even if your Obama

But to an Injun doe?
Reply 8659
Original post by Ornlu

I think you're absolutely brilliant :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending