Scroll to see replies

Original post by sausagerolled
Wink at the interviewers as you thank them at the end

Posted from TSR Mobile

:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer! interview was 7 days ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I just got an invitation to interview (excited!) and was wondering whether anyone knows what time the process will be over and we'll be allowed to leave UCL? They only said to be there by 9.
Original post by DrTJEckleburg
Hey, I just got an invitation to interview (excited!) and was wondering whether anyone knows what time the process will be over and we'll be allowed to leave UCL? They only said to be there by 9.

Well done! When's the interview? :smile: normally it finishes by noon, unless you choose to stay for the tour which is a bit after noon

Posted from TSR Mobile
as soon as you finish your interview you can leave. What time is your interview? I'd add 40 minutes onto that at most as to when you'll be leaving :smile:
Original post by timeywimey
Well done! When's the interview? :smile: normally it finishes by noon, unless you choose to stay for the tour which is a bit after noon

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! It's 5th March around 11:40, so I'll probably end up staying for the tour :smile:
Thanks! It's 5th March around 11:40, so I'll probably end up staying for the tour :smile:

Good luck! Mine's on the 4th at 12! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck! Mine's on the 4th at 12! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! You too :smile:
Thanks! You too :smile:

Bit off piste, but I just read your name! Absolutely loved gatsby when we studied it for gcse :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bit off piste, but I just read your name! Absolutely loved gatsby when we studied it for gcse :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha thanks! I love it too, we're doing it for IB English and I have my English oral in a week - I was in the midst of revision when I decided to create a Studentroom account :smile:
Haha thanks! I love it too, we're doing it for IB English and I have my English oral in a week - I was in the midst of revision when I decided to create a Studentroom account :smile:

I definitely mentioned eckleburg multiple times in the exam! Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SuparNoob
Interviewed last Tuesday. Just got an email placing me on the waiting list :frown:

Does anyone have any kind of info about the waiting list?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if you're interested - I got put on a waiting list too, one week after my interview. And one week after that I was given an offer. :smile: so don't lose hope!
UCL is my top choice! and I still havent heard anything :frown: im waiting for a rejection now...
Reply 1013
any tips for the interview... im really nervous!!
Reply 1014
Original post by jaffacake96
UCL is my top choice! and I still havent heard anything :frown: im waiting for a rejection now...

same here.... :frown:
Hey everyone :smile:

I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread for the UCL medicine offer holders (and anyone else interested!) so we can talk about accommodation, the course and the university etc. as well as chatting with others who you may be studying with next year.

I've put the link below for anyone who wants to check it out- thanks! :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2594932?utm_source=tsr&utm_medium=e&utm_campaign=t005
Original post by yasmin.mahfouz

Congratulations :biggrin:
If you don't mind me asking but what are your stats? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by yasmin.mahfouz

What time is it? Also good luck!
Reply 1019
Original post by tk5
any tips for the interview... im really nervous!!

Same here!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending