The Student Room Group

Liverpool University MMIs for Dentistry 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
*sigh*
I wished they Could give all rejections at once to stop making us stressed :s-smilie:
I have a feeling that the next batch of rejections is next Wednesday :/
Reply 21
Original post by Aelith
*sigh*
I wished they Could give all rejections at once to stop making us stressed :s-smilie:
I have a feeling that the next batch of rejections is next Wednesday :/

What makes you think that? They've already done 3 rounds....
Reply 22
Original post by numar9501
What makes you think that? They've already done 3 rounds....

Well I don't think 3 rounds is enough rejections. More people imo have interviewed than rejected. And comparing with last year, they sent rejections around the 20ish of January. :s-smilie:
Reply 23
Original post by Aelith
Well I didn't think 3 rounds is enough rejections. More people imo have interviewed than rejected. And comparing with last year, they sent rejections around the 20ish of January. :s-smilie:

Well Leeds sent em all in one round! :rolleyes:
I hope they dont do anymore...but if they do..i hope we arent in them! A liverpool interview would mean the world right now
Reply 24
Hey guys! I got one interview so far, no rejections yet. Anxiously waiting for Liverpool! Anyway, if we do get rejected, they'll inform us through snail mail not email? I'm contemplating the possibility of the mail arriving late, giving me all these false hope..
Reply 25
Original post by avia.b
Hey guys! I got one interview so far, no rejections yet. Anxiously waiting for Liverpool! Anyway, if we do get rejected, they'll inform us through snail mail not email? I'm contemplating the possibility of the mail arriving late, giving me all these false hope..

They'll inform us through Track i believe, just like previous rejection batches >___<
Reply 26
I got rejected through track today guys :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Rejection letter through track and letter today :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Got rejected through track just now. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by Casprules
Rejection letter through track and letter today :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to hear that. Same case here unfortunately. What's happening with your other choices? Interviews so far?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Have many graduates had an interview for Liverpool? Also are they still giving out interviews. Not heard from them so getting a little anxious :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ron_89
Have many graduates had an interview for Liverpool? Also are they still giving out interviews. Not heard from them so getting a little anxious :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here :/ I would have thought they would have replied to everyone by now?
Any news guys? I have still heard nothing from Liverpool, I'm guessing they aren't doing anymore interviews now and I should just expect a rejection.
Reply 33
Original post by I Have No Imagination
Any news guys? I have still heard nothing from Liverpool, I'm guessing they aren't doing anymore interviews now and I should just expect a rejection.

My friend got an interview at 4:45 this afternoon for the 25th of Feb....they shud send out the rest next week-keep up the faith!
Reply 34
Anyone received any interview invites today?
Reply 35
Just got my interview! Whoop!
Reply 36
CONGRATS! :biggrin: got mine today as well! :biggrin: for the 4th!!! :P anyone else?!?!?!
Reply 37
Original post by sanket.j
CONGRATS! :biggrin: got mine today as well! :biggrin: for the 4th!!! :P anyone else?!?!?!

Thanks! Congrats to you too-mines on the 4th too...where are you travelling from?
Reply 38
hey! :P im coming from Manchester, n you?!
Reply 39
Original post by sanket.j
hey! :P im coming from Manchester, n you?!

Bolton :-)

Quick Reply

Latest