The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8780
Original post by ArsenalObsessed
So... west Punjab is not Indian? (Sorry if I sound clueless lolz)

Posted from TSR Mobile

West Punjab is currently Pakistani, aye :redface:

The history behind it is that Punjab was one state but, since it was on what is now the current Indo-Pak border, it was split into two, with the larger Western portion going to Pakistan, and the smaller Eastern portion going to India... I hope one day that they can be reunified :sad:
Original post by Aurangzeb
It's just the truth. All 'Ornlu' does is Google stuff.

STOP posturing Ornlu, and stop making a mockery of serious matters. It's honestly not funny in the slightest.

Tbh I've been on your side quite a few times too, I'm only being fair here :biggrin:
I'm not making a mockery out of anything (trust me)
Reply 8782
My prize is in the Akhirah Inshallah.

Post Scriptum -

Shut the hell up you scumbag

"Kind speech and forgiveness are better than charity followed by injury."

2:263
My prize is in the Akhirah Inshallah.

Post Scriptum -

Shut the hell up you scumbag

What did I do?

Plus, you didn't answer mine or Kutta's response to your claim that cricket is haram. I am still waiting...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Biryani007
Aww dont worry, you'll do well inshaaA :smile:
And is it a food, I thought it was some drug-like addictive planty thing :biggrin:

Insha'Allah. Make dua! Haha :colone: okay, because Amenakin (you know her, right?) posted a picture of a leaf looking thing on her instagram and then loads of people commented saying it was delicious/disgusting/a drug/similar to nicotine/something which gives you stomach cancer so I was like o_O

And is it nice btw? I generally like Asian sweety things, jalebi is amazing and I loveee the little brightly coloured soft halwa sweets, and the coconut-y one called burfi, and also this one desert that looks like rice pudding with pistachios in it (no idea what it's called!)

:biggrin:
Original post by Ornlu

The history behind it is that Punjab was one state but, since it was on what is now the current Indo-Pak border, it was split into two, with the larger Western portion going to Pakistan, and the smaller Eastern portion going to India... I hope one day that they can be reunified :sad:

Oh okay! I hope so too, unity is always the way forward :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ribbit1234
Yh its like a leaf with this filling which has quite a strong taste and reddish in colour. Why lol

Just curious :biggrin: I want to try it now because people say it's amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8787
It's just the truth. All 'Ornlu' does is Google stuff.

O Bhai, I haven't googled a single thing since I've spoken to you - not even that quote from Surah Al-Bukharah - but if you want me too, I think I could do a quick Google Search and find some delightful quotes on WikiIslam which I'm sure I could quote rather miraculously out of context for you, and leave you to ponder them. I only have your best interests at heart, brother bear :h:
(edited 10 years ago)
Insha'Allah. Make dua! Haha :colone: okay, because Amenakin (you know her, right?) posted a picture of a leaf looking thing on her instagram and then loads of people commented saying it was delicious/disgusting/a drug/similar to nicotine/something which gives you stomach cancer so I was like o_O

And is it nice btw? I generally like Asian sweety things, jalebi is amazing and I loveee the little brightly coloured soft halwa sweets, and the coconut-y one called burfi, and also this one desert that looks like rice pudding with pistachios in it (no idea what it's called!)

:biggrin:

Ahahah yh I heard that it can be pretty bad :/
Lol I have no idea I've not tried it, I think it's more of an Indian/Bengali thing but I might be wrong aha
And I think you're talking about kheer...I love all the sweets you mentioned too, have you tried the carrot one, it's my fave! :biggrin:
Original post by Ornlu

Would you prefer that it becomes a united independent state?
Original post by Ornlu
O Bhai, I haven't googled a single thing since I've spoken to you - not even that quote from Surah Al-Bukharah - but if you want me too, I think I do a Google Search and find some delightful quotes on WikiIslam which I'm sure I could quote rather miraculously out of context for you, and leave you to ponder them. I only have your best interests at heart, brother bear :h:

The way I know you're lying is because you put verse numbers at the end of your quotes, which very few people, even Hafeez, could remember. So shame on you for embarassing yourself even further.

You are a cretin, remove yourself. YOU are the biggest troll here, though it may be unwittingly.

ASSUREDLY, YOU ARE A TROLL UNTO YOURSELF.

Post Scriptum - You are a simpleton
Original post by Biryani007
Ahahah yh I heard that it can be pretty bad :/
Lol I have no idea I've not tried it, I think it's more of an Indian/Bengali thing but I might be wrong aha
And I think you're talking about kheer...I love all the sweets you mentioned too, have you tried the carrot one, it's my fave! :biggrin:

:eek: so is it a drug or is a sweet? I certainly don't want to try it if it's the former!

Yep that's it, kheer! I went to an Asian restaurant once and had that for dessert, it was yum! Ooh is the carrot one the bright orange one? If so that's the best of the lot. Love it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8792
Original post by Ravenous
Would you prefer that it becomes a united independent state?

I have multiple suggestions (no particular order):
1. Independent State.
2. India and Pakistan unify as a confederation so Punjab's unification will happen anyway.
3. East Punjab joins Pakistan but Pakistan reforms its position so it is no longer an 'Islamic Republic'.
Reply 8793
The way I know you're lying is because you put verse numbers at the end of your quotes, which very few people, even Hafeez, could remember. So shame on you for embarassing yourself even further.

You are a cretin, remove yourself. YOU are the biggest troll here, though it may be unwittingly.

ASSUREDLY, YOU ARE A TROLL UNTO YOURSELF.

Post Scriptum - You are a simpleton

Actually it's because I have a copy of the Quran which I am reading :tongue:

Also, that Ayyah is probably the one that I quote the most on here :2euk48l:
(edited 10 years ago)
:eek: so is it a drug or is a sweet? I certainly don't want to try it if it's the former!

Yep that's it, kheer! I went to an Asian restaurant once and had that for dessert, it was yum! Ooh is the carrot one the bright orange one? If so that's the best of the lot. Love it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao I actually have no idea
And yep that's the one, I'm craving some now, even though I just had a load of bakhlava ahah :wink:
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?

I am Aurangzeb. The emperor of the great Mughal empire. I rule over 500 million subjects, stretching from Chittagong in the East, to Sindh in the West.

I come to you with a simple message - heed the aforementioned warnings.
Reply 8796
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?

I am Aurangzeb. The emperor of the great Mughal empire. I rule over 500 million subjects, stretching from Chittagong in the East, to Sindh in the West.

I come to you with a simple message - heed the aforementioned warnings.

O Aurangzeb, why did you swear upon the Quran and not honour your oaths?
Original post by Ornlu
O Aurangzeb, why did you swear upon the Quran and not honour your oaths?

I. AM. AURANGZEB.

And I do WHAT THE **** I WANT
(edited 10 years ago)
Just curious :biggrin: I want to try it now because people say it's amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you asian?
Reply 8799
Original post by Ribbit1234
Are you asian?

She's Somali, I believe :holmes:

Latest