The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Psychology 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Bright_blonde
I'm still waiting for Bath - I think us mature students might be different.... I know that I had a second reference request mid jan - so I think there is still hope - my application was sent on 7/10 - I just want the last one so I can make a choice.....

Oh really? That's good to know. They haven't asked me for a second reference yet. Did they ask for anything else? I had to send Kent 2 marked assignments. It's so frustrating waiting isn't it?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by Millie1986
Oh really? That's good to know. They haven't asked me for a second reference yet. Did they ask for anything else? I had to send Kent 2 marked assignments. It's so frustrating waiting isn't it?

No just the reference - are you doing Access? Cambridge was the only uni that asked to see marked work.... It's interesting how all the different Uni's work isn't it
Reply 62
No just the reference - are you doing Access? Cambridge was the only uni that asked to see marked work.... It's interesting how all the different Uni's work isn't it

Yes, I'm doing Access, although I also have A Levels, but from nearly 10 years ago. It is interesting - I had a straight unconditional offer from Loughborough based on my 10 year old A levels, conditional offers from Nottingham and Southampton, a request for a second reference and 2 pieces of marked work from Kent, followed by a conditional offer, and still nothing at all from Bath! It is very strange the way they all vary so much, particularly when for the most part their standard entry requirements are similar.
Reply 63
they have just asked me for predicted grades !! so it means its not over yet :biggrin:
Reply 64
Original post by boontree
they have just asked me for predicted grades !! so it means its not over yet :biggrin:

That's definitely a good sign! :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65

It's a good sign! At least they are still considering you! :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66

So they finally bother to deal with the applications sent in January!! Oh at least they are still processing applications/finally started to process applications again...
Finally had an email today asking for verification of my results which hopefully means an unconditional offer will follow!! I applied December, so it's nice to finally hear something! :biggrin:
Reply 68
Original post by PinkMango1995
Finally had an email today asking for verification of my results which hopefully means an unconditional offer will follow!! I applied December, so it's nice to finally hear something! :biggrin:

It's a good sign! :top:
They are probably considering you now :smile:
Hope both of us will receive an offer :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Devils - try not to lose hope! Hopefully you'll be hearing soon! :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Original post by Alien41
Devils - try not to lose hope! Hopefully you'll be hearing soon! :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! :hugs:
The long wait never reduce my love for Bath :colondollar:
Original post by devils
It's a good sign! :top:
They are probably considering you now :smile:
Hope both of us will receive an offer :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes fingers crossed! Been trying to stay positive about this, but they've taken their time!
I've just had an interview request through for 2 weeks time! Fingers crossed!
Reply 73
I've just had an interview request through for 2 weeks time! Fingers crossed!

It's definitely good news - at least they want to consider you!
Good luck!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Ooh, lucky you, well done! I'm still waiting. x
Reply 75
Ooh, lucky you, well done! I'm still waiting. x

And scrap that, I've just had an email with an interview date. Mine is the 19th March, when is yours? x
Reply 76
And scrap that, I've just had an email with an interview date. Mine is the 19th March, when is yours? x

Congratulations!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woohoo!! Yay!! I'm so pleased for you! Mines on the 14th... 2 weeks today, the day before I have a Sociology exam and a Psychology presentation..... That's gunna be a tough week!
Do you have any preparation?
Original post by devils
It's definitely good news - at least they want to consider you!
Good luck!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you 😬
Reply 79
Woohoo!! Yay!! I'm so pleased for you! Mines on the 14th... 2 weeks today, the day before I have a Sociology exam and a Psychology presentation..... That's gunna be a tough week!
Do you have any preparation?

Sorry to sneak in here but... Mines also the 14th! I'm excited and terrified!!! Do you have the same interview material as me? Psychological distress within the UK university pop. hahaha

I am also doing access!

Quick Reply

Latest