:rofl:

btw you're deffos invited to our wedding :rolleyes:

:wink: good lol

yeah well you deal with the marriage thing I'm too :cool: for it xx
Reply 9021
Original post by Ornlu
Can't tell if srs or mocking Aurangzeb :tongue:

Yep, apparently I've been made one :yep:

:laugh: We just need to wrack up 10000 posts before we can create a new soc thread and have a new start - I call shotgun on making it (I want to be the only non-Pakistani to have made a Pak-Soc :colone:)

around 100 pages ago i called dibs :smile:
Original post by Padwas
wow how losing an eye can change a person :frown:

8212013120000204059190Meme1.jpg
Reply 9023
Original post by Padwas
around 100 pages ago i called dibs :smile:

:sad: Pleeeeeeaaassse Bhai, I will have gained the ultimate honour in being an honourary Pakistani if I got to make the new one :frown:
Reply 9024
Original post by Ornlu
Can't tell if srs or mocking Aurangzeb :tongue:

Yep, apparently I've been made one :yep:

:laugh: We just need to wrack up 10000 posts before we can create a new soc thread and have a new start - I call shotgun on making it (I want to be the only non-Pakistani to have made a Pak-Soc :colone:)

Lol I'm actually being serious. I saw him telling off people for flirting last night, which is something I'd be tempted to do if I stayed on here. Actually it's the reason why I stopped using the pak soc ages ago- way too much flirting for my liking, had to get away lool

Just give it a normal name, will ya? I don't want to feel embarrassed by association :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9025
Original post by Biryani007
8212013120000204059190Meme1.jpg

your eye will be missed :frown:
Reply 9026
Original post by Tpos
Lol I'm actually being serious. I saw him telling off people for flirting last night, which is something I'd be tempted to do if I stayed on here. Actually it's the reason why I stopped using the pak soc ages ago- way too much flirting for my liking, had to get away lool

prob best to not come back then nothings really changed except there are loads of indians on here now
Original post by Padwas
your eye will be missed :frown:

Yeh I realised :redface:
Reply 9028
Original post by Padwas
prob best to not come back then nothings really changed except there are loads of indians on here now

THIS IS NOT WHAT PAKISTAN WAS MADE FOR!

Spoiler

Reply 9029
Yeh I realised :redface:

:cry2::cry::moon::nopity::rip: to the eye :frown:
Reply 9030
Original post by Tpos

Just give it a normal name, will ya? I don't want to feel embarrassed by association :tongue:

But no one was actually flirting (IMO) - whatever resembled it was joking about :tongue:

If the cringe of being Pakistani is too much, I'll swap it for being Indian :rolleyes:
Reply 9031
Original post by Tpos

Spoiler

:wink: ornlu is ambassador after i was banned from the indian soc ( banned by myself and iqra )

and bbq and a few other pop in time to time
Reply 9032
Original post by Tpos

Spoiler

Yup me and Ornlu are all up in here :cool: official representatives and ambassadors
Reply 9033
Original post by IqraHaq
btw you're deffos invited to our wedding :rolleyes:

The ":rolleyes:" is throwing me off :laugh:

I have not lost an eye (Alhamdulillah)
You've lost me bruv, yh bruv, me bruv, that's right, me bruv :biggrin:

I lost a part of my soul. If I sincerely make Du'a, will it come back? :crossedf:
Reply 9034
Original post by TheBBQ
Yup me and Ornlu are all up in here :cool: official representatives and ambassadors

Hmm, any friend of Ornlu is a friend of mine I guess.

Original post by Padwas
:wink: ornlu is ambassador after i was banned from the indian soc ( banned by myself and iqra )

and bbq and a few other pop in time to time

Why did you ban yourself??

Original post by Ornlu
But no one was actually flirting (IMO) - whatever resembled it was joking about :tongue:

If the cringe of being Pakistani is too much, I'll swap it for being Indian :rolleyes:

Don't be ridiculous -__-
The current title just reminds me of what a typical "badman" Asian guy (or female equivalent) would write. Stands out like a sore thumb on TSR too. Lol
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9035
Original post by TheBBQ

:five:
Original post by Padwas
:cry2::cry::moon::nopity::rip: to the eye :frown:

Omg I know how you look like now ahah :biggrin:
Original post by Ornlu

(I want to be the only non-Pakistani to have made a Pak-Soc :colone:)

What are you, afghan?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9038
Omg I know how you look like now ahah :biggrin:

:congrats:
Original post by Ornlu
The ":rolleyes:" is throwing me off :laugh:

I lost a part of my soul. If I sincerely make Du'a, will it come back? :crossedf:

Dunno bruv :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending