The Student Room Group

Harris Westminster Sixth Form

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Original post by Jalouise
Does anyone know what the test score was out of and the interview score?

That's what I want to know!
Reply 561
Hey congrats (just woke up, sorry). Mine hasn't come yet , but my mum assures me the post usually arrives around noon. Please postman, do not let me down. By the way, mr handscombe just wrote on his twitter site 15 minutes ago that all letters were sent first class (Note: maybe he checks up on this forum) so I am presuming both rejection/admission/condional letters will all arrive today. In the meantime, I'm avoiding this thread like the plague. Nb. Letters should arrive today or tommorow, just checked again.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 562
Just got mine, 547 points! Excited about the 'events' being arranged (:
Original post by aecop
Just got mine, 547 points! Excited about the 'events' being arranged (:

May I know what events?
Reply 564
Original post by sharangan106
May I know what events?

They weren't specified, it just says "We will be sending out further information and arranging events for you during the next few months leading up to August"
Original post by Wesleigh
Mine's just come!

167 places offered.

You needed an overall score of 469 to get in!

I got 499!

I'm so ****ing happy!

Well done! I got in too ^^
Total score is 627
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 566
Offer yay!
Test score 544 oooooo yeah
Interview score 128
Total 672
I guess the champ is
:adore: Mathsbomb :adore:
Oh gosh well done everybody, i got in too, score of 590, im literally running around screaming dont mind me
Reply 569
Original post by MudbloodPrincess
Well done! I got in too ^^
Total score is 627

I feel stupid now ahaha
HEYYYY FUTUREEEEEE FRIENDS, CLASSMATES
I got in too, is everyone here accepting the offer?
Reply 571
Original post by hajarjarir
HEYYYY FUTUREEEEEE FRIENDS, CLASSMATES
I got in too, is everyone here accepting the offer?

I am :P
Reply 572
Omg I just got my acceptance letter! I got 572
Reply 573
I got a conditional- 609
Reply 574
On my letter it says the grades you need to get for economics, art history and further maths but I'm not doing further maths does it say this on everyone's letter or it is just a mistake on my letter?
Reply 575
Original post by notamondaygirl
On my letter it says the grades you need to get for economics, art history and further maths but I'm not doing further maths does it say this on everyone's letter or it is just a mistake on my letter?

The letter is just specifying all possibilities, it's on mine too. It's trying to show the special requirements for economics, art history and further maths, in case the person reading the letter happens to do those. For the subjects you do you need an A, unless it's one of those three, which is when the requirement differs.
Reply 576
Damn. Can't stay away from this thread. I'm going shopping because life is too depressing waiting for the postman to arrive.
Reply 577
Original post by Muffyn
Damn. Can't stay away from this thread. I'm going shopping because life is too depressing waiting for the postman to arrive.

Aw :s
There was no torturous wait for me, the post arrived while I was asleep :colondollar:
I GOT IN YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
497 Points Overall
Well done to all who got in! :biggrin: I got one too! :smile: Probably won't accept it though, got another school in mind. :frown: Won't see you guys there, but I'm sure you'll all have fun!

And my score?

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending