The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spacey368
Suffering historian here. Hahaha. :tongue:

Yay! I've found another of my kind! What topic and exam board are you doing?
Original post by tara8000
:tongue: it's reallt the breadth of what the subject covers, and what it can be used to explain and things like, that :tongue: I also like the way you have to change your thinking process (sometimes :tongue:) to grapple a situation.... also some of the philosophers learnt about were crey :colondollar:

That's awesome :wink: Sometimes the most mind boggling things are the best! Too few people understand and appreciate philosophy in my school in my opinion, it's hard to have an enlightened conversation with anyone!
Original post by Obiejess
Ive slept all week. Yayyyy. I'm going to die.

Posted from TSR Mobile

the best kind of week :colonhash:
Original post by Giulia Z
That's awesome :wink: Sometimes the most mind boggling things are the best! Too few people understand and appreciate philosophy in my school in my opinion, it's hard to have an enlightened conversation with anyone!

haha, everyone in my school hates philosophy, generally because they link it to RS which they ABHOR for no good reason :frown:
See when your nearly at 10,000 we start spreeing these posts........my moment :colone:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
See when your nearly at 10,000 we start spreeing these posts........my moment :colone:

We will make it !!! HAHHAHAAAHHAHA
the best kind of week :colonhash:

haha, everyone in my school hates philosophy, generally because they link it to RS which they ABHOR for no good reason :frown:

I WISH I COULD TAKE RELIGIOUS STUDIES. My school doesn't offer that either but I am incredibly interested in different religions (since being without religion hasn't given me a chance to explore any others).
Physics ISA :colonhash:

Need to redo it me thinks, don't know what went wrong though :nothing:
Heya everyone :biggrin:

Original post by techno836
X

Oh and urm Biology (edexcel- snab), Chemistry (OCR A), Maths (edexcel), Geography (WJEC) :tongue:
Reply 9188
I take philosophy but at mine its classed as part of religious studies because we do the Philosophy & Ethics A Level, they do link nicely together though
I'm alive guys :biggrin:
Original post by Giulia Z
Yay! I've found another of my kind! What topic and exam board are you doing?

Edexcel Civil Rights in the USA and the Vietnam war
Socitey, Culture and media in Britan for sources.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Physics ISA :colonhash:

Need to redo it me thinks, don't know what went wrong though :nothing:

Are they really that bad?!?!?!?!!
Original post by Futuremedic2096
Are they really that bad?!?!?!?!!

:nah: my friend got full marks so it's doable, but he is smart... I need to know where I dropped my marks, I think it was because I fiddled my results badly.
Original post by silver wanderer
Heya everyone :biggrin:

Oh and urm Biology (edexcel- snab), Chemistry (OCR A), Maths (edexcel), Geography (WJEC) :tongue:

Welcome! How are you? What do you want to do? :smile: HELLO! :biggrin:
Original post by iJess
I take philosophy but at mine its classed as part of religious studies because we do the Philosophy & Ethics A Level, they do link nicely together though

Ahh, that's what my school did!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:nah: my friend got full marks so it's doable, but he is smart... I need to know where I dropped my marks, I think it was because I fiddled my results badly.

I don't think fiddling results is a good idea! Are they anything like GCSE because I was good at those
Original post by Futuremedic2096
I don't think fiddling results is a good idea! Are they anything like GCSE because I was good at those

Nah, only 20 marks worth.

They're really simple, no idea how I lost the marks.
Original post by JackTeh96
We will make it !!! HAHHAHAAAHHAHA

How long do you think?!
Original post by foreverstrong_97
How long do you think?!

Forever strong you got the 9400th post
Welcome! How are you? What do you want to do? :smile: HELLO! :biggrin:

Ahh, that's what my school did!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi and I'm fine thanks hbu?
All depends on what life will give me :P Hi! Again