The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science 2014

Scroll to see replies

Well done to everyone who has had offers so far!! Great news!! I have my interview for Brighton a week today, the nerves are really starting to kick in now trying to second guess what's to come 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 241
Original post by Maverick2518
Well done to everyone who has had offers so far!! Great news!! I have my interview for Brighton a week today, the nerves are really starting to kick in now trying to second guess what's to come 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had looked into Brighton myself. Wasn't meant to be but hope it all goes well for you, take it easy and realise everyone is as apprehensive so try and use that in your favour at interview! Good luck!
Original post by TheRealMia
Congratulations! Me too! Are you likely to take it? I'm waiting for the rest of mine replies to come in first but think theres a strong possiblity of me going there! ������

Hey, I am very likely to I loved the uni!! Great feel to it, which interview day were you at?
Reply 243
Original post by Chardonnay7
Sorry forgot to say Coventry, have you had any offers/interviews?

Well done! A few, no offers yet though.
Original post by R-PEGO
Well done! A few, no offers yet though.

No news is good news!
Hey, I am very likely to I loved the uni!! Great feel to it, which interview day were you at?

I was there on the 7th, what about you?
Reply 246
No news is good news!

I hope your right.

Congrats on Coventry, wasn't one of my choices but have heard the interview process had some tough scenarios to tackle.
I was there on the 7th, what about you?

Same, just wondering if I would remember you?
Original post by R-PEGO
I hope your right.

Congrats on Coventry, wasn't one of my choices but have heard the interview process had some tough scenarios to tackle.

It was but to be fair they were quite fun, Coventry is great, who have you applied to?
I've private messaged you (:
Reply 250
I have just had an offer off St George's :biggrin:... Anyone else?
Original post by Chris_1
I have just had an offer off St George's :biggrin:... Anyone else?

Hi Chris, I have too! :smile: for this September?
Reply 252
That's the one!! Are you going to accept?
Reply 253
Original post by ltaylor1995
Hi Chris, I have too! :smile: for this September?

I was thinking about trying to get a Facebook group for the St George's entry as I know other courses and unis that do it... But no idea about how best to do it, lol?
Original post by Chris_1
I was thinking about trying to get a Facebook group for the St George's entry as I know other courses and unis that do it... But no idea about how best to do it, lol?

Yes I'm accepting it are you? And yeah that's definitely a good idea I tried looking for one but there isn't one made, maybe just make it and put a link on here?
Reply 255
Original post by ltaylor1995
Yes I'm accepting it are you? And yeah that's definitely a good idea I tried looking for one but there isn't one made, maybe just make it and put a link on here?

Yeah, good idea. Do you want to do it? I'll probably mess it up somehow haha.
Reply 256
Well done guys!
Has anyone else had an interview at portsmouth? I was just wondering about what date you'll hear?
Reply 258
Has anyone else had an interview at portsmouth? I was just wondering about what date you'll hear?

My friend had one last week and he's still waiting to hear.
I would but I'm at work all weekend, I'm sure you won't mess it up! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending