The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9560
Original post by de_monies
Because yes, you can take up an activity, but when you're all by yourself, I'd imagine, it can get quite lonely with your thoughts... and feeling that "loss of love"

So seek help ? Or occupy your mind by learning a new skill or sports
Original post by Padwas
So seek help ? Or occupy your mind by learning a new skill or sports

As above. You can't ALWAYS be playing sport, or seeking help, or learning a new skill or whatever
Original post by Padwas
why hy would you date a drug dealer .... And don't say she was forced because that is not a relationship and you can't feel heartbreak then ..can you ?

but if you have been hurt buy a guy or girl why would you get another ....to be hurt again

im not going to ask her why she dates whoever she dates all the time. she mustve liked him a lot.
Reply 9563
Evening all, have I missed anything notable? :smile:
Reply 9564
Original post by dasolja123
im not going to ask her why she dates whoever she dates all the time. she mustve liked him a lot.

a drug dealer is normally a good warning and anyway that is not a normal case ..... So why did you say your their for iqra ..,,. Am I similar to a drug dealer in terms of heartbreak ?

lol I'm joking hahahahah :wink:

As above. You can't ALWAYS be playing sport, or seeking help, or learning a new skill or whatever

True women are to hard to understand ........ I guess guys are simpler :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
[QUOTE="Padwas;46486617"]
Original post by dasolja123
im not going to ask her why she dates whoever she dates all the time. she mustve liked him a lot.[/QUOTE

a drug dealer is normally a good warning and anyway that is not a normal case ..... So why did you say your their for iqra ..,,. Am I similar to a drug dealer in terms of heartbreak ?

lol I'm joking hahahahah :wink:

True women are to hard to understand ........ I guess guys are simpler :smile:

Happens with guys also :smile:
Reply 9566

Happens with guys also :smile:

Yeah over-emotional weak guys I guess but not all of us
Original post by Padwas

You're wrong there tbh, one of my friends is mad over his ex still, and believe me, he is not weak lol

Hes been with quite a few girls but this one just stopped him in his tracks.

Lol that's very true. That being said, and it's in the public domain now, so we can say it :biggrin: is that a large Indian conglomerate has made a deal with the company, which means a few staff from that company joined ours now

And the more I spend time here,the more I appreciate what goes on behind the scenes

I mean I moved around 20 devices from one switch to another. The cables took around a week to patch in. The planning took a lot longer. (And I've still got to remove some of the old cabling)

And after all this effort,the team upstairs noticed no loss of connectivity at all :biggrin: (The devices were "down" for all of around 5 seconds)

Erm guys I feel stupid, I didn't understand this....de monies it seems a bit random, did it relate to anything I said or am I being stupid :colone:
Reply 9569
Original post by IdeasForLife
You're wrong there tbh, one of my friends is mad over his ex still, and believe me, he is not weak lol

Hes been with quite a few girls but this one just stopped him in his tracks.

lol i know i just wanted to see de opinion

one thing i dont get though and i have seen hurt is why go for another girl straight away? surely rest is good
Reply 9570
Original post by Biryani007
Erm guys I feel stupid, I didn't understand this....de monies it seems a bit random, did it relate to anything I said or am I being stupid :colone:

he is an it technician and tsr was being updated , he was pleased to see it happening in a fast and user friendly way :smile:
Original post by Padwas

You're still 16 :smile: That's all Im going to say

Sorry. I just went off on a bit of a tangent, so not really. Kinda, but for the most part, I just went off on one :biggrin: What's with the evil emoticon? :P
Reply 9572
Yeh I'm hoping to start soon inshaaA :s-smilie:
Ahaha yhhh go for it, do send me a picture of your messy bun and pyjama top :colone:

Was going to make and post up an edited photo of me with a bun and a cupcake top but then I realised that you all would know what I looked like :ninja:
Reply 9573

Sorry. I just went off on a bit of a tangent, so not really. Kinda, but for the most part, I just went off on one :biggrin: What's with the evil emoticon? :P

why become a network guy ?
Reply 9574
Original post by Ornlu
Was going to make and post up an edited photo of me with a bun and a cupcake top but then I realised that you all would know what I looked like :ninja:

can i at least see :smile:
Reply 9575
Original post by Ornlu
Evening all, have I missed anything notable? :smile:

a few interesting convo currently investigating

love with drug dealer
heartbreak
why get a job in it ?
i believe a convo is going on about food and medical school , and accounting :smile:
yo yo yo
Original post by Padwas
a few interesting convo currently investigating

love with drug dealer
heartbreak
why get a job in it ?
i believe a convo is going on about food and medical school , and accounting :smile:

are there any other medics on here?

Oh ahah and its my favourite face....its soo funny yet adorable :colone:
Reply 9579
Original post by AreebWithaHat
are there any other medics on here?

no as far as I'm aware

Latest