The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amethysst
I really need all of your help guys :tongue:
I have no issue at all at getting A's in Written subjects at AS.. and i'm doing fine in all my subjects..
However alongside my AS subjects i have just been entered in for my Maths GCSE again.. (it was the only subject i did not get an A/A* in, and i would really like to try and manage this..)

I have no idea how you revise Maths :s in lessons and mocks i could always get A's and understand the theory, then in the exam i fall apart (i didn't revise at all last year :/)
How do you revise Maths!
It's so embarassing :tongue: especially as most on here are Maths wizzes..

If you said you got a bad mark because you didn't revise, then do so! You should at least be able to move up one grade by doing ALL the available past papers and critically marking them yourself, and then make a folder of the questions you can't do and make sure you can once you've done some more textbook questions! You should aim to complete all the available past papers, there can't be too more than 10 so that's only about 20 hours of work and you could do that in a weekend!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Cluck
Wait what I haven't been around for a while and everyone's on about Ancient Greek heroes and democracy? :eek: Wuh?

IKR! :tongue:
Original post by Giulia Z
Sweet! I'm doing AQA, Tsarist Russia and Peter the Great :smile: How's your course going?

Rather well. Feeling rather confident that I've got an A on unit 2 and a B/C on unit 1 in my mocks. :biggrin:
School tomorrow :colonhash:
Who is excited to go back to school tomorrow. I know i am. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nocoolusername
Who is excited to go back to school tomorrow. I know i am. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am I really enjoy it! Or was that sarcasm, it's chemistry day too!!!!:biggrin:
for the A level science ISAs, how much do you reckon the grade boundaries will go down as a consequence of mark schemes only being given out after the tests are done?
Half term starts this week for me
Reply 9248
Back to hell tomorrow :frown:
Hello?

Is it me you're looking for?

been here a while, but not in a year or so. entertained a brief addiction to the year 11 thread, then left suddenly. if you like music, espesh DFA Records or Kitsune, or anything related to that, then I like you.
if anyone remembers me that would make my day. otherwise hi.

also I've just remembered my reputation. yowch.
Original post by Guills on wheels

I remember you!

What did you do for that rep wow!
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I remember you!

yay! I remember you!

Original post by Futuremedic2096
What did you do for that rep wow!

many many things /shady face/

I think mainly ranting against homophobia and right-wing politics, and racism, and letting it all get very very sweary.
yay! I remember you!

I think mainly ranting against homophobia and right-wing politics, and racism, and letting it all get very very sweary.

I read that as you ranting against homosexuality :tongue: I was like uh oh

No way you got 2 red gems for being against homophobia and right-wingers unless you said something immeasurably stupid :tongue:
Original post by MangoFreak
No way you got 2 red gems for being against homophobia and right-wingers unless you said something immeasurably stupid :tongue:

On the contrary, I have only since the removal of negs lost my rubies, which were earned from being left wing and anti sexism.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
On the contrary, I have only since the removal of negs lost my rubies, which were earned from being left wing and anti sexism.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I suppose then it depends heavily on how you express those ideals.

TSR's status-quo brigade makes me hate humanity as a species (which is ironic considering my staunch opposition to generalisations in most forms :mmm:), but then I go to places like Reddit and my Twitter feed and feel a bit better :tongue:
Original post by MangoFreak
I suppose then it depends heavily on how you express those ideals.

TSR's status-quo brigade makes me hate humanity as a species (which is ironic considering my staunch opposition to generalisations in most forms :mmm:), but then I go to places like Reddit and my Twitter feed and feel a bit better :tongue:

It's a phenomenon that occurs if you dare to disagree with certain female members of the forum (cough. Tyrion, cough. Marrion. Cough cough) they see this as impeding on their TSR royalty status and decide to revenge neg you. It's hilarious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
It's a phenomenon that occurs if you dare to disagree with certain female members of the forum (cough. Tyrion, cough. Marrion. Cough cough) they see this as impeding on their TSR royalty status and decide to revenge neg you. It's hilarious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looooooooool

Latest