Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ornlu
Haraam - permanent body modifications :hand:

MAN YOU'R SO DUMB AND BACKWARDS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IqraHaq
Thats nice...

Hahaaa jokes very cute :u:

did you actually take that seriously? i hope you know i was joking?

i got this msg which was pretty unwarranted from someone on here lmfao....

why did you say you would throttle someone on there and accuse someone of loving you ……… not sure if you were ******* around or being a ****** but some people can take offence to that . i know what your reply could be its the internet ….. lol just cut the **** if you meant it

you were prob tired and dont give me i am a medic lol my granddad is head of surgery in us vvm and cousin is studying medicine at imperial …. no i dont want to be a medic i am interested in maths
Original post by AreebWithaHat

why did you say you would throttle someone on there and accuse someone of loving you ……… not sure if you were ******* around or being a ****** but some people can take offence to that . i know what your reply could be its the internet ….. lol just cut the **** if you meant it

you were prob tired and dont give me i am a medic lol my granddad is head of surgery in us vvm and cousin is studying medicine at imperial …. no i dont want to be a medic i am interested in maths

lool :lol: haters gna hate!
Reply 9783

Haha no I knew you were joking! That's why I 'haha'd' in my reply (:tongue:)
And yeh I'm aware of the msg that ws sent to you... Sorry about that he just got a bit... :s-smilie: ... When you said you'd throttle me. He didn't mean I spoke to him about it last night bcos he told me he had sent you that.

Anywayyyy.. Morning Everyone! :biggrin:
Original post by IqraHaq
Haha no I knew you were joking! That's why I 'haha'd' in my reply (:tongue:)
And yeh I'm aware of the msg that ws sent to you... Sorry about that he just got a bit... :s-smilie: ... When you said you'd throttle me. He didn't mean I spoke to him about it last night bcos he told me he had sent you that.

Anywayyyy.. Morning Everyone! :biggrin:

it's fine, not your fault. some can't take a joke.
Original post by IdeasForLife

heroes gonna hero lmao
Original post by IdeasForLife

look at dat form. look at dat ass. dem tights. dat depth. dat beautiful power rack.

http://tinyurl.com/qgdvxqs
Reply 9787
Good Morning, beautifuls :smile:
Original post by Ornlu

morning gorgeous :biggrin:
Reply 9789
it's fine, not your fault. some can't take a joke.

Cool :yy:
Original post by Ornlu

Morning :biggrin:
Reply 9790
morning gorgeous :biggrin:

Is it normal to get aroused when someone sees you squat?

Original post by IqraHaq
Morning :biggrin:

How are you today, my dear? :smile:
look at dat form. look at dat ass. dem tights. dat depth. dat beautiful power rack.

Hi...um I am scared...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stuffsgrooveyman
Scotland's bril although i've lived in England for a while as well. Yeah we've got this new English guy who came for the Uni.

Is it kind of stupid how I'm probably leaving to the middle east sometime this year? Yeah. Forget the free Unis.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you do that? I thought you had to live there for a minimum of 3 years :redface:
Are you moving to the middle east?! I want to go too..I need some sun (I need to get a tan) :biggrin:

LMAO I love that person! :biggrin:

Why did I click on this...need to wash my eyes with salt water now :s-smilie:
Original post by Ornlu

Morningggg :colone:
Original post by Biryani007
Can you do that? I thought you had to live there for a minimum of 3 years :redface:
Are you moving to the middle east?! I want to go too..I need some sun (I need to get a tan) :biggrin:

That is apparently the rule but he might wait until applying for Uni. Idk he's a really posh guy who the boys kind of hate and the girls (kind of) love !

But yeaah! We most probably are to Dubai or something; would be going to A British international school so A levels man :redface:! But yeah, mums applied for the jobs and gotten 3 job offers so far, it's just that she's got to except the right one and stuff

I'm only looking forward to my leaving party; I'm not allowed to know the plans as my year is planning it but maan am I excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9797
Original post by Biryani007
Morningggg :colone:

Dem evil faces :colone: :colone: :colone:

Have a good night - d'ja dream about me? :rolleyes:
Original post by stuffsgrooveyman
That is apparently the rule but he might wait until applying for Uni. Idk he's a really posh guy who the boys kind of hate and the girls (kind of) love !

But yeaah! We most probably are to Dubai or something; would be going to A British international school so A levels man :redface:! But yeah, mums applied for the jobs and gotten 3 job offers so far, it's just that she's got to except the right one and stuff

I'm only looking forward to my leaving party; I'm not allowed to know the plans as my year is planning it but maan am I excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohmy that sounds really good!
If you don't mind me asking, what does your mum work as? :smile:
Original post by Ornlu
Dem evil faces :colone: :colone: :colone:

Have a good night - d'ja dream about me? :rolleyes:

Ahah I love em! :colone:
I normally don't have/remember dreams but I had an extremely weird dream last night with people in it that I had known 5 years ago, so no you weren't in in it (thankfully) and why would you be...plehz :hand:

Latest