The Student Room Group
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

leeds trinity primary education 2014

Scroll to see replies

is anyone putting this as their firm? i've got an offer on the early years course :smile::smile::smile:
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website
Original post by lucyholmesx
is anyone putting this as their firm? i've got an offer on the early years course :smile::smile::smile:

Me too :smile: and I think i am, just waiting for my other offers before I make a decision

Posted from TSR Mobile
sounds good :smile: have you passed your skills tests yet?
sounds good :smile: have you passed your skills tests yet?

No, not yet, how about you?
Reply 44
It's going to be my firm and insurance (early childhood) :smile: and I've just booked my qts tests, have you?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i've literally just put it as my firm :smile: i've passed my literacy but doing my maths on tuesday, bricking it!
Reply 46
Aw mine are in April and May! Is the literacy easy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Those of you who are accepting their offer as their firm, what accommodation are you thinking of applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi all :smile:

Just joining as I have an interview at Leeds Trinity a week on Thursday; I was just wondering how you found the group interview day & if you actually discussed what was on their website;

How does an effective primary teacher provide personalised learning?

How can schools ensure that there is a partnership between pupils, teachersand parents/carers?

What do you perceive to be the challenges facing schools following the recentchanges in educational policy?

Or it you just discussed any relevant issues - as the email implies?

Bit confused :smile: any advice would be appreciated & huge congrats on your offers.

Sam x
Original post by katyakay96
Those of you who are accepting their offer as their firm, what accommodation are you thinking of applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

either all saints court or trinity close :biggrin:
either all saints court or trinity close :biggrin:

Yeahhh, Trinity Close for me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lmparkerr
Aw mine are in April and May! Is the literacy easy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i thought it was, its just primary school stuff really :P
Reply 52
i thought it was, its just primary school stuff really :P

Oh good! I'm dreading the mats I've got the qts books, but the 4th edition so I hope it goes okay! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can anyone help with my question above?

Thanks
Reply 54
Original post by sammi_x2805
Can anyone help with my question above?

Thanks

Hiya just make sure you make notes for the questions, you'll be asked about them but leeds trinity was really nice and told interviewees that it's good to get your notes out to look so don't be too scared, just make sure you have an answer for everyone one and you'll be fine, they will probably ask you school related questions but it should be fine if you've been on placement or work in an school/nursery
Good luck let us know how you do x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya just make sure you make notes for the questions, you'll be asked about them but leeds trinity was really nice and told interviewees that it's good to get your notes out to look so don't be too scared, just make sure you have an answer for everyone one and you'll be fine, they will probably ask you school related questions but it should be fine if you've been on placement or work in an school/nursery
Good luck let us know how you do x

Posted from TSR Mobile

i totally agree with this, I seem to remember that we didn't answer all the questions in my interview, we just discussed them in smaller groups :smile: good luck!x
Reply 56
i totally agree with this, I seem to remember that we didn't answer all the questions in my interview, we just discussed them in smaller groups :smile: good luck!x

Yeah and it made it feel so much less stressful:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
I really don't know what accommodation to go for it'd be either all saints or one of the halls such as Norwich etc don't know!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really don't know what accommodation to go for it'd be either all saints or one of the halls such as Norwich etc don't know!

Posted from TSR Mobile

All Saints Court is a really popular choice, it does look nice though :smile: Trinity Close is my favourite though, I'm not sure why though! I just like the look of it!
Reply 59
Original post by katyakay96
All Saints Court is a really popular choice, it does look nice though :smile: Trinity Close is my favourite though, I'm not sure why though! I just like the look of it!

I know they both look so nice inside, I think I'm just leaning on the cheapest option as I know is have to work hard to afford the expensive accomodation:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending