The Student Room Group
Original post by Biryani007
N'aww is this your attempt to be hated :rolleyes:

pls hate me :cry2:
Original post by stuffsgrooveyman
What, no flake or chocolate sprinkles?

That couldn't even bring the mums to yard you bum.:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwww look at your "manly" icecream. It's soo.......manly.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Umar1
Okay then lol, we could have done our bit for Somali-Pakistani relations

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loool our marriage will sort that (Omg I'm joking!Pahaha)
I actually don't know how to make it.. :confused:
No point ahah, there'll be 3 people max :s-smilie:

There appears to already be one
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1721266
No point ahah, there'll be 3 people max :s-smilie:

Naah but you forgot the closet pashtuns. They just haven't come out yet :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9965
No, I'm making it...I'm Pakistani after all (with a hint of Afghan) :colone:

Padwas called dibs but he isn't on at the moment; I called shotgun second, so I get to make it :colone:
Original post by AreebWithaHat
pls hate me :cry2:

Hating you requires energy that I'm not willing to waste on you...:tongue:
Reply 9967
Loool our marriage will sort that (Omg I'm joking!Pahaha)

:eek:Your quite forward

I actually don't know how to make it.. :confused:

Well your gonna have to make as I haven't got access to a pc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9968
Original post by de_monies
x

Since Padwas isn't here, and I called second, can I make the new Pak-Soc please? If you don't respond in time, I will have to make it anyway :colone:
Casually stalked this for a while before thinking hey, why not make an account.

yo :colone:

Hello! Welcome!

Original post by Ornlu
Are you Pakistani? If not, then get out.

Spoiler

Especially no Indians :tongue: Any one's allowed :smile: - Aside from that Ornlu guy ofc :biggrin:

Ohgosh :facepalm:
I'm not a perv
(I saw you after you sent me the friend request, not because I was in search of your pictures or anything, they were there on your profile so I just clicked on them)

Suuure you didn't :tongue: Ill send you a friend request as well :smile:

Original post by TheBBQ
But the worst part is that other Asians think I am half -caste and some even think I am fully white!! :facepalm:

Original post by Ornlu
Fair do's, I too find that strange for someone to fancy someone they haven't really spoken to/seen; it's maybe different if they got to know each other, but even then it's a tad unorthodox :borat:

It's called internet dating :biggrin:

Oh plehz spare me :redface:

It appears you're making biryani all round :tongue: Though I asked first :biggrin: Actually, correction, you offered it to me first :biggrin: (in return for some chocolate :biggrin: )

Original post by IqraHaq
Haha no I knew you were joking! That's why I 'haha'd' in my reply (:tongue:)
And yeh I'm aware of the msg that ws sent to you... Sorry about that he just got a bit... :s-smilie: ... When you said you'd throttle me. He didn't mean I spoke to him about it last night bcos he told me he had sent you that.

Anywayyyy.. Morning Everyone! :biggrin:

Hello Iqra!

Can you do that? I thought you had to live there for a minimum of 3 years :redface:
Are you moving to the middle east?! I want to go too..I need some sun (I need to get a tan) :biggrin:

Generally speaking yeah... What's so great about the ME :biggrin: I quite like Canada personally :biggrin:

That is apparently the rule but he might wait until applying for Uni. Idk he's a really posh guy who the boys kind of hate and the girls (kind of) love !

But yeaah! We most probably are to Dubai or something; would be going to A British international school so A levels man :redface:! But yeah, mums applied for the jobs and gotten 3 job offers so far, it's just that she's got to except the right one and stuff

I'm only looking forward to my leaving party; I'm not allowed to know the plans as my year is planning it but maan am I excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that why half the guys in my town thinks Im gay :tongue: - but none of the girls do :biggrin:

What about now? I did a work placement at paeds, it was great. And it's rewarding aswell. Gynae was absolute rubbish but the most interesting was the orthopaedic surgery. THE BLOOĐ MAN! And they had Queen songs on + they swore every two minues. Yeah, great fun!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol when they take blood out, Im just there staring at it :biggrin: Every one else is pretty squeamish, and Im like "hmm interesting" :biggrin:

Original post by AlligatorSky
I want to do that too! Because kids love me. :biggrin:

Same - kids tend to both love and fear me :biggrin:

ie: they're scared if I tell them off, but they tend to miss me a lot :biggrin: - so I get their respect :biggrin:

Ok maybe not with the weights :colondollar:
I'm pretty small, how do you expect me to lift weights that huge (or any weights tbh)...
I do not sit all day aha, I go to the gym for 1.5-2 hours a day after college, and other than that do chores and cook too :cool:

Ah same. Straight after work, go to the gym :biggrin: Chores hmm... I could rant on about how I've got to do all the cleaning in the flat... (DOnt like my flatmate much... ) and cooking, mummy makes and gives me frozen BUT if I cooked "Asian food" myself, I'd do it in a Western style :tongue: (ie: put the sauce in, instead of making the base yourself)

Oh and I need to make atta..

i dunno, some dirti little 4 yr old these days.

This is true! Some pretty chavvy little 10 year old coming up to me and saying "What. What do you want"

Ahahaha woah you've changed a lot then!
Oh phew...but what about them female bodybuilders :s-smilie:

Female body builders don't do much for me :colondollar:

Original post by Umar1
Pakistani society eh

I'm Umar from the somali society people, asalaamu alaykum

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello! Welcome! :smile: Salaam :tongue:

Lmao ok let me repeat myself again... I don't love you, I don't love anyone on this thread, I never have and I never will :s-smilie:
Ahah and i's nice how he shouted at you for me n'awww

I love you all (OK mostly all :biggrin: ). Im going to go in to my corner :biggrin:

Photo on 23-02-2014 at 14.08.jpg

my ice cream brings all the boys to the yard.

And Im like its better than yours :biggrin:
Original post by Ornlu
Since Padwas isn't here, and I called second, can I make the new Pak-Soc please? If you don't respond in time, I will have to make it anyway :colone:

First to the finish line :biggrin: It's not even my thread... so I want to be on this race also :biggrin:

Though Ill be fair, and say the last person that posts on the 10K mark makes the thread, unless delegated :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Umar1
:eek:Your quite forward

Well your gonna have to make as I haven't got access to a pc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was clearly joking :facepalm:
Reply 9972
I was clearly joking :facepalm:

This is what they all say when they see I'm not interested

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Umar1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure you're not :tongue: Backtracking now are we :biggrin:
XXX

You must hold the record for quoting the most in a single post :biggrin:
Hello! Welcome!

Especially no Indians :tongue: Any one's allowed :smile: - Aside from that Ornlu guy ofc :biggrin:

Suuure you didn't :tongue: Ill send you a friend request as well :smile:

It's called internet dating :biggrin:

It appears you're making biryani all round :tongue: Though I asked first :biggrin: Actually, correction, you offered it to me first :biggrin: (in return for some chocolate :biggrin: )

Hello Iqra!

Generally speaking yeah... What's so great about the ME :biggrin: I quite like Canada personally :biggrin:

Is that why half the guys in my town thinks Im gay :tongue: - but none of the girls do :biggrin:

Lol when they take blood out, Im just there staring at it :biggrin: Every one else is pretty squeamish, and Im like "hmm interesting" :biggrin:

Same - kids tend to both love and fear me :biggrin:

ie: they're scared if I tell them off, but they tend to miss me a lot :biggrin: - so I get their respect :biggrin:

Ah same. Straight after work, go to the gym :biggrin: Chores hmm... I could rant on about how I've got to do all the cleaning in the flat... (DOnt like my flatmate much... ) and cooking, mummy makes and gives me frozen BUT if I cooked "Asian food" myself, I'd do it in a Western style :tongue: (ie: put the sauce in, instead of making the base yourself)

Oh and I need to make atta..

This is true! Some pretty chavvy little 10 year old coming up to me and saying "What. What do you want"

Female body builders don't do much for me :colondollar:

Hello! Welcome! :smile: Salaam :tongue:

I love you all (OK mostly all :biggrin: ). Im going to go in to my corner :biggrin:

And Im like its better than yours :biggrin:

Hey :biggrin:

I don't know; personally if I could choose, I wouldn't make one place permanent as my home. I would travel every few months.

It's the parents that want to go to the ME so it's either that or stay in boring Scotland. I love moving and adventure and stuff so definitely ME then.

Hahaha I know exactly what you mean. Dissecting is always brill; my class can handle me now, they kind of wait pointedly for me to have a go first in a class disection and just laugh it off but at first it was all like "whaat! Mishaal are you crazy?"

Yeaah. It's just fascinating maan!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9976
Sure you're not :tongue: Backtracking now are we :biggrin:

She got her hopes up to high mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Umar1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Puh-lease
I told you I was joking in the original post...gosh you're forward! :colone:
You must hold the record for quoting the most in a single post :biggrin:

I tend to do that :tongue: Also, means that the post count is lower :colone:

Hey :biggrin:

I don't know; personally if I could choose, I wouldn't make one place permanent as my home. I would travel every few months.

It's the parents that want to go to the ME so it's either that or stay in boring Scotland. I love moving and adventure and stuff so definitely ME then.

Hahaha I know exactly what you mean. Dissecting is always brill; my class can handle me now, they kind of wait pointedly for me to have a go first in a class disection and just laugh it off but at first it was all like "whaat! Mishaal are you crazy?"

Yeaah. It's just fascinating maan!

Posted from TSR Mobile

AH I see. Id probably stay in one place - maybe the south :biggrin:

Ah I see. I dont mind moving and stuff, though overall I prefer "Western" societies :biggrin: Like when blood was "frothing" in biology and Im like muhahaha :biggrin:
Original post by Umar1
She got her hopes up to high mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Suuure she did :biggrin:

Puh-lease
I told you I was joking in the original post...gosh you're forward! :colone:

Suuure you were :biggrin:

I think he's not forward. He's backtracking :biggrin:

Latest