The Student Room Group

Girls - Would you dump your guy if he got beaten up?

1. By another guy
2. By a girl

If no, the why and what would you do? How would you feel about it??

Scroll to see replies

Wow.
Reply 2
No, why would anyone dump someone for that?
Reply 3
What?
Of course you shouldn't dump your partner because they got hit or beaten up. Be there for him and support him regardless of whether he got beat up by another guy or a girl. If he did get beat up....have you even considered that he didn't retaliate because he's a kind human being with no intentions of being violent? Maybe the guy you're with is kind and considerate and would rather not resort to such measures.
Dumping someone because they got beaten up would make you a pretty terrible partner.
Original post by Standard Procedure
Wow.

Brilliant username. +rep.
No for both, it wouldn't be the be all and end all of our relationship
Reply 8
what a ridiculous question
Only if he was an idiot and picked the fight (with a boy or girl) for no reason. That is the only reason I can think of. :hmmmm2: why???
Yes. I don't want a wimp for a boyfriend. :biggrin:
Reply 11
Original post by karmacrunch
Only if he was an idiot and picked the fight (with a boy or girl) for no reason. That is the only reason I can think of. :hmmmm2: why???
There's always a reason for everything.
Original post by Mickey O'Neil
Brilliant username. +rep.

Ha, cheers! +Rep back at you.

Yeah that's about it. If he's picking the fight, is violent and looking for confrontation then fair enough.
All I can say is, if a girl dumped her boyfriend for getting beat up, she is both shallow and extremely immature. What if he got attacked from behind with a metal pole?
Reply 14
They'd most likely lose respect for their man which can lead to him being dumped.
Reply 15
No because I'm not a heartless bitch.
Well of course. Duh. Why would I date someone who could get beaten up. He's obviously not a real man.
Reply 17
Original post by JaiiStarh
Well of course. Duh. Why would I date someone who could get beaten up. He's obviously not a real man.

What if he got beaten up for protecting a family?
No.
Original post by gemmam
No, why would anyone dump someone for that?

Because he's too weak to defend himself.
Original post by dreadpiraterach
Dumping someone because they got beaten up would make you a pretty terrible partner.

If he can't defend himself then how will he defend you?
Original post by MidnightDream
No for both, it wouldn't be the be all and end all of our relationship

You should dump him and flirt with the guy who beat him up.
Original post by StrangestThings
Yes. I don't want a wimp for a boyfriend. :biggrin:

This
Original post by Precious Illusions
No because I'm not a heartless bitch.

He's obviously not right for you if he can't protect himself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending