The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Obiejess
It's a phenomenon that occurs if you dare to disagree with certain female members of the forum (cough. Tyrion, cough. Marrion. Cough cough) they see this as impeding on their TSR royalty status and decide to revenge neg you. It's hilarious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Half the time Tyrion says good, rational things, half the time she spouts ridiculous bull****. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HER POSITION IS :lol:
Original post by MangoFreak
Half the time Tyrion says good, rational things, half the time she spouts ridiculous bull****. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HER POSITION IS :lol:

Ngl, some of the things I read make me laugh.

Tbf I just like trolling with whatever opinions.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Ngl, some of the things I read make me laugh.

Tbf I just like trolling with whatever opinions.

You're a child.

I know that I'm making a mistake even responding to this crap.
(edited 10 years ago)
You're a child.

Seconded.
Original post by NikolaT
Seconded.

Actually I was wrong, calling him a child is insulting to children, I know mature children exist.
You're a child.

:rofl:

I am a 'child'. It's the internet, I can't do serious on das internet.
Original post by NikolaT
Seconded.

Go on, why do you second this?:pierre:

look a lama :bl:
yes that was my attempt at trying to change the subject....
Original post by sarahiscool

look a lama :bl:

Pretty sure it's a llama with 2 ls? :mmm:

I don't take offence anyway, because the internet is not an accurate portrayal of me.
qfa from earlier

what I probably did say was immeasurably stupid and no doubt insulting too. I think year 11 was a turbulent year, to say the least.

Arrghhhh, headaches. What subjects do you lot do? I'm doing History of Art, which I love and hate, Mandarin, which is just brilliant, Physics, which is okay, and Maths, which makes me wish occasionally I did further.
Original post by Guills on wheels
what I probably did say was immeasurably stupid and no doubt insulting too. I think year 11 was a turbulent year, to say the least.

Arrghhhh, headaches. What subjects do you lot do? I'm doing History of Art, which I love and hate, Mandarin, which is just brilliant, Physics, which is okay, and Maths, which makes me wish occasionally I did further.

I wish I could do Mandarin :coma: Even if my school had offered it, it shut down the MFL department for everything with the exception of GCSE French and Spanish :lolwut: I would have taken German.

Alas, I chose Psychology in its stead. I still do Latin which is nice. Otherwise, I do Maths, F.Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Creative Writing.
Reply 9272
Why did I sign up to this astronomy course? It's actually ridiculous, harder than any of my A levels :frown:
Original post by Tibbz2
Why did I sign up to this astronomy course? It's actually ridiculous, harder than any of my A levels :frown:

Original post by Tibbz2

Which one?
Reply 9275
Original post by Spacey368

YES!! :biggrin: :lol:

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Which one?

From Duke University through the site "Coursea" :smile:
Original post by Tibbz2

From Duke University through the site "Coursea" :smile:

Ooh I think I saw that one! I was really interested in it, but I thought it'd be too much work since I'm doing Intro to Philosophy right now.
Reply 9277
Original post by NikolaT
Ooh I think I saw that one! I was really interested in it, but I thought it'd be too much work since I'm doing Intro to Philosophy right now.

It's a ridiculous workload, and nothing like what they advertised really! Every single week it has gotten more and more difficult by massive amounts :s-smilie:

Glad that it is just about over now, couldn't do this during revision for my exams!
I wish I could do Mandarin :coma: Even if my school had offered it, it shut down the MFL department for everything with the exception of GCSE French and Spanish :lolwut: I would have taken German.

Alas, I chose Psychology in its stead. I still do Latin which is nice. Otherwise, I do Maths, F.Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Creative Writing.

hold on… you do… seven?!

Original post by Guills on wheels
hold on… you do… seven?!

yep

Latest