The Student Room Group

Tattoos?

So are you getting a tattoo or want one? What are you going to/ want to have? What would you have if you were going to get one done? Post a pic and explanation. I doubt I'll ever have one but if I did it would probably be:

on my ankle or foot. Slightly unoriginal I know but I think it's cool.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Really want one, not too sure what of. Potentially a small drawing of a wolf :tongue: I'll probably get it on my upper arm. I'm not too sure when I'm gonna do it because of the fact I can't donate blood for a year after doing it and I don't wanna wait that long :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by Inexorably
Really want one, not too sure what of. Potentially a small drawing of a wolf :tongue: I'll probably get it on my upper arm. I'm not too sure when I'm gonna do it because of the fact I can't donate blood for a year after doing it and I don't wanna wait that long :frown:

cute, and aww :c
Reply 3
I dunno.. I've always liked the idea of black rose and stem (Stem in dark green not just a black n white tattoo).... I don't think i'd like it just on its own so I dunno what i'd put next to it, hmmmm :confused:. But i think i would want it on my arm somewhere looool.
Im 20 now and have 5 tattoos, like everyone told me i would i regret my first two tattoos ( i got when i was 16 on the same day ) they are smiths lyrics at the tops of each arms and there not great.

i love the rest of my tattoos though and i dont get why people take ****fits about them all the time.

the thing that annoys me most is people asking what my tattoos mean. shows like Miami ink have warped people minds into thinking every tattoo needs to mean something deep and personal, what ever happened to getting a tattoo cause tattoos are cool as ****! aha.

the decent tattoos i have are :

A portrait of eraserhead's henry spencer (actor jack nance) on my left calf.
320368_10150998708590736_807475517_n.jpg

A portrait of Cpt. Spaulding from House of 1000 corpses and devils rejects on my right calf, this was the most painful i ever got and took like 5 hours. (not sure why this looks so faded in the photo, just a bad photo i guess)
65196_577265575618398_627214195_n.jpg
A traditional style tattoo of my first film SLR camera with some roses.
Screen Shot 2014-02-24 at 05.07.19.png

any one else wanna show off there tattoos? also stretched my ears to 20mm love them, hopefully whoever interviews me for manchester met next month is oke with them aha
Reply 5
Original post by Pouchie
I dunno.. I've always liked the idea of black rose and stem (Stem in dark green not just a black n white tattoo).... I don't think i'd like it just on its own so I dunno what i'd put next to it, hmmmm :confused:. But i think i would want it on my arm somewhere looool.

Sounds cute but yeah it's look better as part of something bigger

Original post by nowfoundmichael
Im 20 now and have 5 tattoos, like everyone told me i would i regret my first two tattoos ( i got when i was 16 on the same day ) they are smiths lyrics at the tops of each arms and there not great.

i love the rest of my tattoos though and i dont get why people take ****fits about them all the time.

the thing that annoys me most is people asking what my tattoos mean. shows like Miami ink have warped people minds into thinking every tattoo needs to mean something deep and personal, what ever happened to getting a tattoo cause tattoos are cool as ****! aha.

A portrait of Cpt. Spaulding from House of 1000 corpses and devils rejects on my right calf, this was the most painful i ever got and took like 5 hours. (not sure why this looks so faded in the photo, just a bad photo i guess)

any one else wanna show off there tattoos? also stretched my ears to 20mm love them, hopefully whoever interviews me for manchester met next month is oke with them aha

Hahaa, I like them! Especially the camera and rose one. Hahaa good luck with Manchester xD what do you want to do?
Reply 6

:sigh:
Original post by Qaiys
Sounds cute but yeah it's look better as part of something bigger

Hahaa, I like them! Especially the camera and rose one. Hahaa good luck with Manchester xD what do you want to do?

i applied for filmmaking. hopefully i get in i think my portfolio is impressive enough. but only manchester asked for one. where do you study?

http://nowfoundmichael.wix.com/michaelsportfolio

Tell me what you think of the portfolio if you have time to look at it, i have worked with some really talented people
Reply 8
i applied for filmmaking. hopefully i get in i think my portfolio is impressive enough. but only manchester asked for one. where do you study?

http://nowfoundmichael.wix.com/michaelsportfolio

Tell me what you think of the portfolio if you have time to look at it, i have worked with some really talented people

Well good luck! Looks awesome, the band are quite good too xD I'm still at school unfortunately :afraid: but last year soooo :/ ahaa
Original post by Qaiys
Well good luck! Looks awesome, the band are quite good too xD I'm still at school unfortunately :afraid: but last year soooo :/ ahaa

Ive ben studying at college for the last two years now, hope to get into second year at man met, northumbria or leeds met. fingers crossed
Reply 10
Tattoos disgust me :s . I don't know why, I just associate them in my mind with something highly unsafe and gross
Reply 11
Ive ben studying at college for the last two years now, hope to get into second year at man met, northumbria or leeds met. fingers crossed

Good luck! :smile:

Original post by Sosow
Tattoos disgust me :s . I don't know why, I just associate them in my mind with something highly unsafe and gross

Awwh haha fair enough :P
Reply 12
I know im an old fashioned bore but i find tats generally rather distasteful,more so on women.
Reply 13
Original post by Limpopo
I know im an old fashioned bore but i find tats generally rather distasteful,more so on women.

Omg my History teacher says the same thing constantly. Fair enough if you don't like tattoos but double standards annnnnnnoy me :P
Reply 14
Original post by Qaiys
Omg my History teacher says the same thing constantly. Fair enough if you don't like tattoos but double standards annnnnnnoy me :P

Well dont worry about it. Me and your history teacher are probably out of step boring old farts. That swallow on the young babes breast will turn into an albatross when gravity takes over 40 years hence..

You've just made that interviewer's job very easy...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Limpopo
Well dont worry about it. Me and your history teacher are probably out of step boring old farts. That swallow on the young babes breast will turn into an albatross when gravity takes over 40 years hence..

Hahahaha true, that's something that everyone should take into account when getting a tattoo :')
Reply 17
I love this of the world.

I am mad on travelling and seeing so many places, and putting something together to have. Just really difficult finding a way to make things flow into one.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
You've just made that interviewer's job very easy...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whats that supposed to mean :L

Quick Reply

Latest