The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucy96
Not always :redface: no harm in giving someone a bit of a confidence boost anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i disagree. these 2/10s then think they're 8/10s due to come compliments on the internet. ****s up the laws of nature.
Too many sexually frustrated virgins on here :mmm:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Meh, sometimes more harm than help :tongue:

Girls call all other girls pretty to spare their feelings :lol:

True :tongue:

Many girls actually are pretty though! :teehee:
Original post by AreebWithaHat
i disagree. these 2/10s then think they're 8/10s due to come compliments on the internet. ****s up the laws of nature.

I understand where you're coming from, but if they want to be confident in themselves then leave them to it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

agreed

and when men get slated for their looks, suddenly it's ok
Original post by Multitalented me
Too many sexually frustrated virgins on here :mmm:

hehe well aren't you a ****ing riot.
come on you *****, post some ****ing pictures.
hehe well aren't you a ****ing riot.
Charming :tongue:
Original post by Multitalented me
Charming :tongue:

clever response. don't get on my bad side.
tbf, the girls do seem to say 'you're stunning' to girls who blatantly aren't.

It's worse because then they think they're hot when they're not and its just embarrassing

So supposedly unattractive people don't deserve to feel good about themselves, because you deem them to be unattractive? How charming.
Couple of decent peng tings in here doe fam.

Missing a couple of lighties to add to the mix tho!
Original post by Carpe Vinum
So supposedly unattractive people don't deserve to feel good about themselves, because you deem them to be unattractive? How charming.

I agree.

Attractiveness is a relative thing. It's always changing and evolving. 'Attractive" would be different a century ago. They used to prefer "bigger" women etc. It's the way we have been brought up/shown to think. It's kind of stupid calling someone unattractive because there is no. Such. Thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stuffsgrooveyman
I agree.

Attractiveness is a relative thing. It's always changing and evolving. 'Attractive" would be different a century ago. They used to prefer "bigger" women etc. It's the way we have been brought up/shown to think. It's kind of stupid calling someone unattractive because there is no. Such. Thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly, thank you.

Feel wrongly good. Like as if they're desirable to everyone.

Everyone should feel good about themselves but when someone's ugly but start believing they're amazing lookin, it's embarrassing.

Looks are subjective bla bla, but some people are ugly. And that's the truth
Exactly, thank you.

:smile: welcome mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feel wrongly good. Like as if they're desirable to everyone.

Everyone should feel good about themselves but when someone's ugly but start believing they're amazing lookin, it's embarrassing.

Looks are subjective bla bla, but some people are ugly. And that's the truth

You think that someone who gets a couple of compliments from some people on the internet is suddenly gonna go out into the world and think everyone wants to bang them? Erm right, sure.

Yeah some people are ugly. The ones with bad attitudes.

One day you'll grow up and realise what a bell you were.

It's cool, I get it, I used to be shallow and a dick too, but one day, you'll realise that if you think someone is unattractive, you don't have to tell them they are, or slate people for telling them otherwise.
Reply 9116
You think that someone who gets a couple of compliments from some people on the internet is suddenly gonna go out into the world and think everyone wants to bang them? Erm right, sure.

Yeah some people are ugly. The ones with bad attitudes.

Not being funny, but that's what ugly people say. :tongue:
Original post by dbcampbell
One day you'll grow up and realise what a bell you were.

It's cool, I get it, I used to be shallow and a dick too, but one day, you'll realise that if you think someone is unattractive, you don't have to tell them they are, or slate people for telling them otherwise.

i already know what a bell i am.
Original post by MJ1012
Not being funny, but that's what ugly people say. :tongue:

i already know what a bell i am.

haha, fair play I suppose

Latest