The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Apocrypha
Because ya dunkno blad 3 all da mandem, MOB and ROD, ded the net hype real talk keep it roads stop stuntin us man rode out 3 man deep and 10 of your boys scatted and hid behind community officers, you man arent road you man like sofa fam.

Lmaaaaooooo hahahahah brilliant

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vikki1805
Areeb makes me moist.

You look like a friend of mine who is a girl, her name is Jezebel, Jezzy for short :smile:
Original post by Apocrypha
You look like a friend of mine who is a girl, her name is Jezebel, Jezzy for short :smile:

Apocrypha, it is I, Jezzy. :pierre:
Doing the morally right thing & being a good person must be so boring. Controversy is such a wonderful thing.
Original post by Lucy96
Oh god help me :sigh:

You've still picked on me a lot :colonhash: I'm afraid you don't deserve it, sorry :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

history and biology?

an eclectic mix, I must say
night everyone :smile: xoxoxoxoox
Original post by Lucy96
Oh god help me :sigh:

You've still picked on me a lot :colonhash: I'm afraid you don't deserve it, sorry :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you don't want to be caught in the cross fire, I suggest you stay out of this.
Original post by tehforum
history and biology?

an eclectic mix, I must say

Well I love both so why not :h:

I'll await someone telling me it's useless :lol:
Original post by Pocalypse
If you don't want to be caught in the cross fire, I suggest you stay out of this.

Eh, I always get caught up with areeb in this thread, it's nothing new :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vanny
lmao, in the end you pussied out? You hardly responded to anybody who called you out.You're just so damn alpha :moon:

Is he supposed to stay up all night responding to the scores of people who can't tell he is deliberately winding them up? Nice try, duper.
Reply 9149
Less arguing more pictures :colone:
Original post by Silver Arrows
Oh lord, Lucy said a swear! The sweet-natured, kind girl cussed! Hell must have frozen over :colonhash:

Oi :wink: I actually swear more often than you think :lol: just tend to hold back on here because it's rarely necessary :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Oi :wink: I actually swear more often than you think :lol: just tend to hold back on here because it's rarely necessary :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lord of duck face
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
#Debunked as usual

Looool, you pulled out the Fajita :lol: I've never seen you around that side of TSR before >_>

Merci beaucoup :hat2:

Give him 12 hours and he'll be back with a response.
Original post by NOT a Paedophile
This thread is incredible.

It was so inappropriate for me to find this post so funny :teehee:

Original post by The Epicurean
Looool, you pulled out the Fajita :lol: I've never seen you around that side of TSR before >_>

He stole it from me I swear :innocent:

You seriously don't mean the religion threads though right? Used to live in them... but during the years of modship it was best I avoided them so I wouldn't abuse my powers :lol:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by AverageExcellence
Lord of duck face

It's a smile you meany :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
1464651_669739406390911_1529737641_n.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
He stole it from me I swear :innocent:

You seriously don't mean the religion threads though right? Used to live in them... but during the years of modship it was best I avoided them so I wouldn't abuse my powers :lol:

Haha :mmm:

You lived there? If 189 posts counts as living their, then what must my 1,285 posts in the forum mean? >_< Although most of my posts are mere trite. Yours were probably of a much greater calibre than mine :pierre:
Less talk more pic pls

Original post by Amanbabbar./
20140219_131125 (1).jpg :wavey:

are you legal
Original post by Pinkhead
Less talk more pic pls

are you legal

dat marquez picture in your sig :sogood:

Did you do the drawing of it? :biggrin:

Latest