Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Zoology

Hey!
Who else is going to Zoology at Anglia Ruskin Uni in Cambridge
Reply 1
I start Zoology in September at Anglia Ruskin also. I have been travelling for the last couple of years so am 22 and just starting, can't wait! :smile: are you living in halls??
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by koomykim
I start Zoology in September at Anglia Ruskin also. I have been travelling for the last couple of years so am 22 and just starting, can't wait! :smile: are you living in halls??

Sorry only just seen this. oo very nice. and no because i live in the 35 mile radius i have to find my own. But i have found something fingers crossed it will be alright. its the railyard i am apply through them no ARU. Where you going to live ? :smile:
Hey guys! only just found this! Im doing zoology this year :smile: my accomodation is CB1 Crick house, flat 4!
Reply 4
I'm doing Animal Behaviour but they both overlap so I'll probably see you guys. :biggrin:
Original post by Kelz
I'm doing Animal Behaviour but they both overlap so I'll probably see you guys. :biggrin:

Yay :biggrin:!
I have just done my foundation Year at ARU here is the facebook group of Zoology students and animal behaviour as well.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/618966844835091/
Reply 7
Only just found this, really good idea; I too am starting zoology this September and I'm living in the forum!
Hey! I'm also going to ARU zoology :smile: I'm still looking for an apartament if you guys know anything. Nice and clean portuguese girl!
Hey! I'm also starting Zoology this september at ARU :wink:
Still looking for a room! If you guys now anything please let me now
Reply 10
Have you tried the Forum?
Reply 11
Hey, I'm doing the Zoology extended degree :smile: Not long now until we start!
Reply 12
Im starting extended zoology this year too :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by emilyt96
Im starting extended zoology this year too :smile:

Ah brilliant:smile: you excited? can't believe how soon it is now, are you coming from far?
Reply 14
Original post by xlizx
Ah brilliant:smile: you excited? can't believe how soon it is now, are you coming from far?

A little excited, little nervous :P im coming from just outside london, what about you?
Reply 15
A little excited, little nervous :P im coming from just outside london, what about you?

Feeling the same a mix of excited and nervous, I already live in Cambridge :smile: are staying in halls?
Reply 16
Original post by xlizx
Feeling the same a mix of excited and nervous, I already live in Cambridge :smile: are staying in halls?

No :frown: i was too late to get a place so i just moved in today on crowland way
Reply 17
No :frown: i was too late to get a place so i just moved in today on crowland way

Aww no, I couldn't get into halls either as I live to close :frown:, so I'm in a private flat by the CB1 accommodation
Reply 18
Original post by xlizx
Aww no, I couldn't get into halls either as I live to close :frown:, so I'm in a private flat by the CB1 accommodation

At least youre still in flats with other people :smile: cambridge is so big i havent figuired my way round it yet :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending