The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Flexible combined honours 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I've applied for Geography and Sociology and i'm dying to hear back now!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 41
Still nothing :frown: tempted to ring then and ask how long!!
Reply 42
Original post by luycw
Still nothing :frown: tempted to ring then and ask how long!!

So am I! but I have a stupid fear that if I call them they'll find me annoying and reject me because of that :s-smilie: can't face waiting another month though.. :frown:
Reply 43
Original post by purple_muse
So am I! but I have a stupid fear that if I call them they'll find me annoying and reject me because of that :s-smilie: can't face waiting another month though.. :frown:

Omg I have that fear too hahah I'm scared I'll ask and they'll just be like no we reject you on the spot because I annoyed them!
Reply 44

I just rang them and spoke to a nice guy called Matt and he said they hope to have given out all offers by at least the end of March and it's a case of being patient :/
Reply 45
Original post by luycw
I just rang them and spoke to a nice guy called Matt and he said they hope to have given out all offers by at least the end of March and it's a case of being patient :/

Ohhh man.. being patient is driving me crazy! But kudos to you for ringing, I thought about it yesterday but chickened out XD
Reply 46
Still nothing :frown:
Reply 47
Original post by luycw
Still nothing :frown:

Me neither... I've stopped checking my emails :L I'll check in about 2 weeks and wouldn't be surprised if I still didn't get a reply!!!
Reply 48
I got an offer ohmygod hyperventilating
Reply 49
Original post by luycw
I got an offer ohmygod hyperventilating

Wooo well done :biggrin: what offer did you get? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Wooo well done :biggrin: what offer did you get? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

AAB!!
Reply 51
Original post by luycw
AAB!!

Congratulations!!

Anyone else still waiting for a reply?
Reply 52
Original post by ayeshie
Congratulations!!

Anyone else still waiting for a reply?

I'm still waiting :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
same im still waiting! for geography and management! anyone heard anything with a course with geog or mang?
Reply 54
Original post by 07kipa2156
same im still waiting! for geography and management! anyone heard anything with a course with geog or mang?

I'm still waiting for geography with sociology! Let's pray they haven't given out those offers yet
:crossedf:
Reply 55
what grades and predicted grades did you get ayeshie? i got BCCD for AS but im predicted AAB
Original post by luycw
Psyhology and management, why about you?

Hey!! I've combined those two subjects too! Great choice! I got an offer just last week, have you had one yet? I wouldn't worry if you haven't as I think they reply in groups of people (like EU nationals, UK citizens, international students etc...)
Reply 57
Original post by Oliviaappels
Hey!! I've combined those two subjects too! Great choice! I got an offer just last week, have you had one yet? I wouldn't worry if you haven't as I think they reply in groups of people (like EU nationals, UK citizens, international students etc...)

Wooo best two subjects! yeah I got an offer last week of AAB, what was your offer?
I got unconditionnal as I already have my grades, I'm currently teaching in Thailand on a gap year. Are you going to make Exeter your first choice (you should!!!!!)
Rejected :frown:

I was predicted AAB, actually more likely to get AAA/A*AA now (and those are my internal predictions too) but hey, Exeter's loss.

Best of luck to the rest of you though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending