The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Patter
hahahah been waiting since the 13th! Ahh well, it's all just a waiting game I suppose!

You've got an offer from HYMS. I saw it on their thread. Congrats :smile:
Reply 2621
Original post by LibbyG
I've been waiting since December 12th :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Having said that, I'm sure I saw you on the Birmingham thread with an offer!
What is this new interview date about?? Does that mean we have to wait longer?????
Original post by JJmith
Well given that I got a positive vote for it (and no I didn't do that myself, I'm not THAT bad) someone agrees with me. Many of you are thinking it, I just say it.

Who do you think you are?! Katie Hopkins? Shut up, you sound like a complete and utter snob.
Quick note.
Those who already have offers don't count.
On a side note I have been waiting since the 5th of December for Newcastle :smile:
Reply 2625
Original post by lilei_xu
*your

Haha that's exactly what I was thinking when I read it! It made my eye twitch with rage. I was too scared to comment in case I got screamed at for having 3 rejections already and being called "desperate" waiting for my Leicester outcome (interviewed on 28th).

Anyway I read someone saying they think Leicester tend to do announcements and offers etc. on Thursdays and Fridays. So tomorrow!
Original post by walkers38
What is this new interview date about?? Does that mean we have to wait longer?????

I don't think anyone knows for certain what it's about, I think they may lower the cutoff maybe it's 57.
I don't know.
I also don't know if we have to wait longer, internationals have gotten offers over the past few days but nationals who interviews this year have not.
Reply 2627
Original post by purple and gold
Quick note.
Those who already have offers don't count.
On a side note I have been waiting since the 5th of December for Newcastle :smile:

Looks like this is turning into a competition for 'who's been waiting the longest' :smile: Maybe we should start a new thread specifically for this lolz :smile:
Original post by Adam657
Haha that's exactly what I was thinking when I read it! It made my eye twitch with rage. I was too scared to comment in case I got screamed at for having 3 rejections already and being called "desperate" waiting for my Leicester outcome (interviewed on 28th).

Anyway I read someone saying they think Leicester tend to do announcements and offers etc. on Thursdays and Fridays. So tomorrow!

That someone was me :biggrin:
I think they give nationals offers on Thursday and Friday. :smile:
Original post by 0612
Looks like this is turning into a competition for 'who's been waiting the longest' :smile: Maybe we should start a new thread specifically for this lolz :smile:

Lol , hopefully we will hear back soon. :smile:
Reply 2630
That someone was me :biggrin:
I think they give nationals offers on Thursday and Friday. :smile:

My interview was 28th. As I recall you said you reckon I'll hear on Friday.

If not I shall hold you personally responsible! Hope you have a good lawyer.

:p:p
Reply 2631
Original post by walkers38
You've got an offer from HYMS. I saw it on their thread. Congrats :smile:

Thank you very much! Found out today & so relieved, hope you hear some good news soon (if you haven't already)!
Here hoping that we shall hear from Leicester on Thursday or Friday!
Reply 2633
Original post by 0612

I only had to wait two weeks for my first offer lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Adam657
My interview was 28th. As I recall you said you reckon I'll hear on Friday.

If not I shall hold you personally responsible! Hope you have a good lawyer.

:p:p

My interview was also on the 28th :smile:
Haha, now I am really hoping that you hear on Friday :biggrin:
Original post by hl7495
I only had to wait two weeks for my first offer lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

This may be a random question but have you ever seen kenan and kel?
Reply 2636
My interview was also on the 28th :smile:
Haha, now I am really hoping that you hear on Friday :biggrin:

In the afternoon? Are you a GEM applicant?
Reply 2637
This may be a random question but have you ever seen kenan and kel?

Yesssss :smile: why?
Original post by Adam657
In the afternoon? Are you a GEM applicant?

I'm an undergrad. I was the middle batch, we went on the tour and then had the interview.
Original post by hl7495
Yesssss :smile: why?

Oh, in that case I respond to your above statement about offers with WHYYYYY?? Said in Kel's voice :biggrin: lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending