Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spacey368
Guys this thread is dying... Or everybody is drowning in AS level work :tongue:

PREACH.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Definitely yes :colone:

Okay then! :3

Original post by techno836
Hello :wavey: for 1 i think it is, quite a few people in my school do that although they do like a BTEC one or no exam IT ( They're not the cleverest :colondollar: )

Yeah, I don't want to do something that involves too much work so I don't mess up my A Levels, but I would kind of like to do a new subject .-.
Original post by blamethenargles

Yeah, I don't want to do something that involves too much work so I don't mess up my A Levels, but I would kind of like to do a new subject .-.

Which language?:biggrin:
Which language?:biggrin:

I could easily do Welsh because I have a GCSE in it, but I would love to do Italian or German but not sure if that would be available because I haven't got the GCSE's... but I'm doing Spanish at A Level so maybe if I do additional classes I could pick them up? Italian is similar to Spanish...
I could easily do Welsh because I have a GCSE in it, but I would love to do Italian or German but not sure if that would be available because I haven't got the GCSE's... but I'm doing Spanish at A Level so maybe if I do additional classes I could pick them up? Italian is similar to Spanish...

Italian! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Best language :ahee: and my French/Spanish are better than it, but I love Italian...

It's easy enough at AS anyway. All you have to do is learn the new grammar :woo: and words :biggrin:

You've excited me now :colonhash:

Don't do Welsh, it's a whole different structure.

In fact I might ask do self teach Spanish and Italian AS next year instead of French A2 :colone:
(edited 10 years ago)
Italian! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Best language :ahee: and my French/Spanish are better than it, but I love Italian...

It's easy enough at AS anyway. All you have to do is learn the new grammar :woo: and words :biggrin:

You've excited me now :colonhash:

Don't do Welsh, it's a whole different structure.

In fact I might ask do self teach Spanish and Italian AS next year instead of French A2 :colone:

Also with Welsh, I want to go to Uni in England so it's pretty much useless there.
My personal tutor is a language teacher, I'll ask her about it. ^-^
Also with Welsh, I want to go to Uni in England so it's pretty much useless there.
My personal tutor is a language teacher, I'll ask her about it. ^-^

I hate you!

I'm now looking at Italian A Level past papers :facepalm: with my grammar books out
I hate you!

I'm now looking at Italian A Level past papers :facepalm: with my grammar books out

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to D:
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to D:

Italian boundaries seem pretty high... 62/70 for an A :eek: is it because natives take it?

Your Spanish WJEC right? Easy?

Did 2 exercises, got 12/15 without understanding it :colone: grammar...:sogood:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9349

I think IT is common one, i don't think it can ever hurt to have/do any form of IT/computing so that would be my suggestion if possible

the workload doesn't seem that hard someone in my year completed the whole AS and half of A2 last year in Y11
Italian boundaries seem pretty high... 62/70 for an A :eek: is it because natives take it?

Your Spanish WJEC right? Easy?

Did 2 exercises, got 12/15 without understanding it :colone: grammar...:sogood:

It's pretty straightforward

I think IT is common one, i don't think it can ever hurt to have/do any form of IT/computing so that would be my suggestion if possible

the workload doesn't seem that hard someone in my year completed the whole AS and half of A2 last year in Y11

I didn't take IT at GCSE though
Reply 9351
It's pretty straightforward

I didn't take IT at GCSE though

Oh hahaha then just forget what i said ;D
So I just refused chocolate cake :colondollar:
Original post by silver wanderer
So I just refused chocolate cake :colondollar:

Are you feeling okay?:eek:
Original post by Red Fox
Are you feeling okay?:eek:

Clearly not :colondollar: Im all for the sponge cakes :yum:
Reply 9355
is this regarding work load or depression :lol: ?

:lol: Both!
Reply 9356
Original post by Tibbz2
:lol: Both!

Oh haha that remind me, best start my trig homework and work function homework now -.-
Reply 9357
Oh haha that remind me, best start my trig homework and work function homework now -.-

I have some barely possibly M2 homework still to do for tomorrow :redface:
Reply 9358
Original post by Tibbz2
I have some barely possibly M2 homework still to do for tomorrow :redface:

haha i know how you feel i have some on frameworks to do :frown:

it's been my half term this week so i'm taking it slow which is why i still have all this to do -.-

trig excercise
Biology work book to complete
physics work function excercise
D1 exam june 2012
D1 exam jan 2012
FP1 exam jun 2011
M2 exam Jun 2012
Reply 9359
haha i know how you feel i have some on frameworks to do :frown:

it's been my half term this week so i'm taking it slow which is why i still have all this to do -.-

trig excercise
Biology work book to complete
physics work function excercise
D1 exam june 2012
D1 exam jan 2012
FP1 exam jun 2011
M2 exam Jun 2012

Quite a bit then! Did you get given all that as homework?

We just got some content to go over from our mock results, basically topics we needed to revise the most really. Looking back I probably should have done more work than I did lol

Latest