The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9360
Original post by Tibbz2
Quite a bit then! Did you get given all that as homework?

We just got some content to go over from our mock results, basically topics we needed to revise the most really. Looking back I probably should have done more work than I did lol

oh there was more :lol: i did all my chemistry and 3 maths exercises yesterday :smile:

haha its annoying being told to just revise something when you don't have to physically hand something in :lol:
Screenshot 2014-02-27 at 17.04.10 - Edited.png

Officially a Combined Honours applicant :teehee:

But now my firm and insurance are for completely different course :lol:
Original post by Giulia Z
PREACH.

I just did!
:undefined:awesome[s/]
Reply 9363
well that's another 3 pieces of work done today :biggrin: just have 4 exams left (D1 D1 FP1 and M2 ) and a M2 exercise i can't seem to do :lol:
Original post by techno836
I know leeds is my first choice and they're using BMAT for the first time for 2015 entry, just my luck :frown:

I haven't given Leeds a second thought! Why there?! Where else are you thinking about?
Guysss, atm i have like no ECs. Any advice ? I want to do medicine so which kind of things do I need to do ?
Reply 9366
Original post by Futuremedic2096
I haven't given Leeds a second thought! Why there?! Where else are you thinking about?

I prefer a more PBL course, i like the city and campus seems good (though i need an open day to confirm) and its close enough in case i have to commute

my others are Sheffield and Manchester, unsure on my fourth as it was HYMS but maybe not now :lol:
Reply 9367
Original post by pinkgorilla
Guysss, atm i have like no ECs. Any advice ? I want to do medicine so which kind of things do I need to do ?

do you have volunteering ? if not i'd get that sorted straight away!

as for EC's its not my strong point have you done Dof E award ? or NCS ?

Yh ive got vounteering. And yes ive done the dofe bronxe and silver. Ive done ncs. But i feel like thats not enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dunno what to do, Mechanics past paper or Codecademy? :confused::P
Original post by Leechayy
Dunno what to do, Mechanics past paper or Codecademy? :confused::P

Do half an hour of each :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
Do half an hour of each :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would but I wouldn't get the full time for the paper :colondollar:
Original post by Leechayy
I would but I wouldn't get the full time for the paper :colondollar:

You can pick up again once youre more in the mood. No one ever said you have to do past papers all in one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
You can pick up again once youre more in the mood. No one ever said you have to do past papers all in one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then both it is! :biggrin:
Reply 9374
Been outside Aurora watching for the past 2 hours! Can't believe how strong and how far south the show has been tonight, and it's made my year that I've finally seen the aurora from down here! :biggrin:
Original post by Tibbz2
Been outside Aurora watching for the past 2 hours! Can't believe how strong and how far south the show has been tonight, and it's made my year that I've finally seen the aurora from down here! :biggrin:

That sounds amazing!
Wow that half an hour went by quickly :redface:
I prefer a more PBL course, i like the city and campus seems good (though i need an open day to confirm) and its close enough in case i have to commute

my others are Sheffield and Manchester, unsure on my fourth as it was HYMS but maybe not now :lol:

I think I'm going for manch newcastle Imperial and Aberdeen!

D of E is useless unless it's at gold! Look what the unis say the skills they require and how you can demonstrate them
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9379
Original post by Futuremedic2096
D of E is useless unless it's at gold! Look what the unis say the skills they require and how you can demonstrate them

I agree but you can at least use examples from it for your PS without mentioning the level or the whole DofE itself ?

Latest