The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Just got an email apologising for the delayed response and that they're currently still assessing my app alongside others in my cohort. They said they guarantee a decision will be made week beginning 17th March. The end is near, thankfully.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 5561
Original post by youraveragestudent
Just got an email apologising for the delayed response and that they're currently still assessing my app alongside others in my cohort. They said they guarantee a decision will be made week beginning 17th March. The end is near, thankfully.

What subject have you applied for?

What are you applying for?

I just got the same email
Reply 5564
Delayed decision email too.

For economics and economic history.
Reply 5565
I've just got it to, panicked because it's a Friday!
Original post by charleso
Delayed decision email too.

For economics and economic history.

Why can't they reach a decision while all the other departements have been giving out a lot of offers/rejections

Did you get the strongest in your cohort email or just the strong enough to be considered further?
Reply 5567
Original post by grosseban
Why can't they reach a decision while all the other departements have been giving out a lot of offers/rejections

Did you get the strongest in your cohort email or just the strong enough to be considered further?

Only the 7 weeks one and the 2 weeks one for Christmas.
Only the 7 weeks one and the 2 weeks one for Christmas.

When did you sent your application?
Reply 5569
Any news at all about Social Policy and Econ? Although one week is still left until my 7 weeks are up but I havent come across anyone applying for or having heard decision from the dpt.
Reply 5570
*Any news at all about Social Policy and Econ? Although one week is still left until my 7 weeks are up I havent come across anyone applying for or having heard decision from the dpt.
Reply 5571
When did you sent your application?

13th November. You?
Reply 5572
Original post by Arian93
*Any news at all about Social Policy and Econ? Although one week is still left until my 7 weeks are up I havent come across anyone applying for or having heard decision from the dpt.

I applied for Social Policy and Sociology and I still haven't heard from them. Although our courses are different I believe they're both under the Social Policy admissions dept. I applied in early November and the waiting time stipulated by their 7 + 2 week emails is long over. May I ask when you applied?
" The Selector for your course is currently assessing your application alongside all other candidates in your cohort. Please be assured that we guarantee to make a decision week beginning 17 March 2014. "
This is for IR
Applied : 24 October.

Posted from TSR Mobile
13th November. You?

27th November
Reply 5575
Original post by puddle77
I applied for Social Policy and Sociology and I still haven't heard from them. Although our courses are different I believe they're both under the Social Policy admissions dept. I applied in early November and the waiting time stipulated by their 7 + 2 week emails is long over. May I ask when you applied?

30th December
Reply 5576
I received the delay letter too. GL11. Does it mean I will not hear from LSE until 17,March? They just started processing our application?
Lse is absolutel a procrastinator!
Original post by IrisLi
I received the delay letter too. GL11. Does it mean I will not hear from LSE until 17,March? They just started processing our application?
Lse is absolutel a procrastinator!

Agreed
I'm not sure this email is good news though
IR:

The Selector for your course is currently assessing your application alongside all other candidates in your cohort. Please be assured that we guarantee to make a decision week beginning 17 March 2014.

I will be rejecting LSE, as I have an unconditional from Cambridge.
Agreed
I'm not sure this email is good news though

email doesn't mean anything. Nothing positive, nothing negative.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending