The Student Room Group

SCLY3 Mass Media AQA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by und3niable_
Sorry, no. I can suggest looking at the relationship between the topics for jan and June papers in recent years. You'll see that it resembles quite similarly. Then revise those topics strongly for the paper

Hiya,
do you know the SCLY3 June 2013 questions on the mass media section?? I would be gratefull if you can helpp
Thank youuuuuu!!!
Reply 21
[QUOTE="Sallyfb;46566101"]
Sorry, no. I can suggest looking at the relationship between the topics for jan and June papers in recent years. You'll see that it resembles quite similarly. Then revise those topics strongly for the paper

Hiya,
do you know the SCLY3 June 2013 questions on the mass media section?? I would be gratefull if you can helpp
Thank youuuuuu!!!

I have past questions back home I'm afraid but nothing more. Which area in particular are you looking at?
Reply 22
I'm looking at Mass Media
Reply 23
[QUOTE="und3niable_;46567367"]
Original post by Sallyfb

I have past questions back home I'm afraid but nothing more. Which area in particular are you looking at?

I'm Looking at Mass media
Reply 24
Original post by Sallyfb
I'm looking at Mass Media

Yeah but which area? Globalisation, ownership of the media, postmodernism? I'm sort of rusty as all my notes are at home but hopefully I can vaguely attempt to help you from memory.. :redface:
Reply 25
Yeah but which area? Globalisation, ownership of the media, postmodernism? I'm sort of rusty as all my notes are at home but hopefully I can vaguely attempt to help you from memory.. :redface:

I don't actually need help with a particular area, i just need the questions that ca, up on the June 2013 exam :smile: I appreciate your help.
Hey im doing the mock tomorrow as well all ive found is
marxist view of organisation and role of mass media- 33marker
Selection & presentation of media (18 marker)
Something about violence/sensitization/catharsis 9marker
Good luck haha
Reply 27
Original post by rosiewishart
Hey im doing the mock tomorrow as well all ive found is
marxist view of organisation and role of mass media- 33marker
Selection & presentation of media (18 marker)
Something about violence/sensitization/catharsis 9marker
Good luck haha

Thank you so muchh!! :smile: I appreciate you help!!

Good luck i hope you mock goes well!
Reply 28
Anybody need any help on the pluralist side of things or the hegemonic side of things or anything else to do with this module? Anybody use key studies?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending