The Student Room Group

Boundary Mills Interview!

Just got called by Boundary Mills for a job interview! Proper excited!!:biggrin:. Anyway was wondering if anyone else has had an interview there and what did you wear. I wasn't sure because as of now I don't have a suit so is a shirt and trousers fine or do I really need to get a suit?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by simpletech668
Just got called by Boundary Mills for a job interview! Proper excited!!:biggrin:. Anyway was wondering if anyone else has had an interview there and what did you wear. I wasn't sure because as of now I don't have a suit so is a shirt and trousers fine or do I really need to get a suit?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Boundary Mill in the West Midlands? Nice place, quiet though. I'd just go in your most presentable form, I'd say trouser/shirt combo is best.
Original post by kk_15
Boundary Mill in the West Midlands? Nice place, quiet though. I'd just go in your most presentable form, I'd say trouser/shirt combo is best.

It's the one near Grantham on the A1. Yeah I just wasn't sure whether I needed a full on suit or I could pass by with just a shirt and trouser!

Thanks for the advice anyway
Reply 3
It's the one near Grantham on the A1. Yeah I just wasn't sure whether I needed a full on suit or I could pass by with just a shirt and trouser!

Thanks for the advice anyway[/Q

That place provides the most exciting shopping trip thinkable.
NICE ONE
[QUOTE="Watchthe;46568399"]

Thanks for the advice anyway[/Q

That place provides the most exciting shopping trip thinkable.
NICE ONE

Trying to decipher if this is sarcasm or genuine. I'm going with genuine I hope!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I thought there was only one Boundary Mills (My 'local' is Colne, Lancashire). Good luck!
Original post by WarriorInAWig
I thought there was only one Boundary Mills (My 'local' is Colne, Lancashire). Good luck!

Yeah that's exactly what I thought until my signed up for this Boundary Mill thing and it lists all the other Boundary Mills. I was like there is a world outside my Boundary Mills?! Wow! Haha

Thank you :smile:
Yeah that's exactly what I thought until my signed up for this Boundary Mill thing and it lists all the other Boundary Mills. I was like there is a world outside my Boundary Mills?! Wow! Haha

Thank you :smile:

At your interview, you can say that Boundary Mills are a chain of nationwide stores rather than an independent store near Grantham for more brownie points.
Original post by WarriorInAWig
At your interview, you can say that Boundary Mills are a chain of nationwide stores rather than an independent store near Grantham for more brownie points.

I'm gonna write that on my hand so I can remember that! Haha. The job reference they gave me was Brook Taverners or something like that. I believe that it is a formal menswear clothing brand, correct me if im wrong because I'll need to know or I'll look a bit silly!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
**** place too work just don’t go trust will be out of job month down the line trust

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending