The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2700
Hey guys

Do we know how many people have offers up to this date?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2701
Original post by Amberino
Hey guys

Do we know how many people have offers up to this date?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really hard to be sure; very few have reported receiving offers so I would say that hopefully the bulk of the offers are yet to come...
Reply 2702
Original post by Dr Gin
Really hard to be sure; very few have reported receiving offers so I would say that hopefully the bulk of the offers are yet to come...

Me too. I loved Leicester and I really hope I get offered a place. Thanks for the reply. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
From the website, it says there are 162 places, anyone know roughly how many offers they make?
Original post by rainerised
From the website, it says there are 162 places, anyone know roughly how many offers they make?

On the Open Day they said 350 :smile:
Original post by dandyroddick99
On the Open Day they said 350 :smile:

Thanks, hopefully one of those offers will be mine :biggrin:
Hi! Any news on the average UKCAT score of those who received offers?
I have 715.
Original post by Priya_Biju
aww, sorry to hear that. Was it pre interview? Have you got other offers/interviews?

yeah pre-interview, this is my second rejection not counting the four from last year lol. I've had two interviews but they went terribly :frown:
Reply 2708
Any 58's still without an interview? Pretty sure they've stopped handing out interview invites now. :frown:
Reply 2709
Original post by husi87
Any 58's still without an interview? Pretty sure they've stopped handing out interview invites now. :frown:

not many people on this thread have posted saying they received an interview invite for the 13th March though? (im in the same position just trying to stay optimistic)
Original post by husi87

i got 56 and had an interview in january, not sure how that happened!
Reply 2711
I have a score of 57 and have heard absolutely zilch from Leicester. This is my last chance so I'm hoping for at least one interview invite but this is getting so frustrating now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2712
Original post by Omarm23
not many people on this thread have posted saying they received an interview invite for the 13th March though? (im in the same position just trying to stay optimistic)

Yeah but the same thing happened when I was waiting for the last interview in february. Hopefully we'll hear soon :smile:
Reply 2713
Original post by langers21
i got 56 and had an interview in january, not sure how that happened!

Well done. Have you heard back? I still don't know why I haven't. Just trying to keep my hopes up.
Original post by husi87
Well done. Have you heard back? I still don't know why I haven't. Just trying to keep my hopes up.

no still waiting to hear!
I think it's possibly because I'm a graduate applying for the undergrad course so they automatically interview- I dont really know to be honest, just hypothesising!
I just read somewhere, most of the elimination occurs during interview stage. In the case you got an interview, whether or not you get in from then on is solely dependent on that.
Reply 2716
Original post by jellybeansonice
I just read somewhere, most of the elimination occurs during interview stage. In the case you got an interview, whether or not you get in from then on is solely dependent on that.

You mean to say if some one has been interviewed then chances of getting an offer are solely on the basis of one's interview performance .They dont look at your UKCAT score any more?
Still waiting.... :frown:
So when do we think the rest of the post-interview decisions will come out?
Original post by g.k.galloway
So when do we think the rest of the post-interview decisions will come out?

No idea... I think that they could be giving some next week (but that's what I said last week lol) :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending