Original post by charly9
which course are you doing ?

Publishing Media, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by Nadindins
I'm going but i'm leaving from Leeds bus station and i'm setting off on the Friday :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm setting off from Leeds too, I'll have to take the Friday off college to get down there in time, 6 hour journey ftw >.<
Reply 442
When does applications for accommodation begin? Has anyone had an email?
Reply 443
Original post by lindars
When does applications for accommodation begin? Has anyone had an email?

It all starts just after Easter :smile:
Reply 444
Original post by Nelly979
I'm setting off from Leeds too, I'll have to take the Friday off college to get down there in time, 6 hour journey ftw >.<

Me too! You getting the megabus??
Reply 445
It all starts just after Easter :smile:

Oh really? Wow, thanks for the quick reply. How do you know? I can't find much on their website! :confused:
Reply 446
Original post by lindars
Oh really? Wow, thanks for the quick reply. How do you know? I can't find much on their website! :confused:

My boyfriend goes to Brookes so I just asked him lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 447
Oh see! Thank you! :smile:
Reply 448
Original post by lindars
Oh see! Thank you! :smile:

No problem :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 449
Original post by lindars
I applied last year and have a unconditional place for Primary Education. My course is taught at Harcourt Hill with the Westminster Halls being the only one that provides the longer contract length to match my course so we are offered places there - they are en-suite!

Have you had any information relating to your accommodation?

Oh well done! Ha you're lucky! Mine is taught at Wheatley but I don't want to live there!
As everyone's saying apparently Easter we'll find out accommodation, although apparently it's not first come first serve it's done randomly in August :/
Reply 450
Original post by Hanmoo
Oh well done! Ha you're lucky! Mine is taught at Wheatley but I don't want to live there!
As everyone's saying apparently Easter we'll find out accommodation, although apparently it's not first come first serve it's done randomly in August :/

Thank you!

Yeah I also heard that's when applications for halls opens too. Oh I am not surprised you don't want to live in Wheatley!! I live in Oxford btw but moving into halls anyway because I want to move out, and I'm not far from Wheatley, the only highlight is they have a Asda. Halls in the city are much better dispute then having to get a bus into campus, but that's fine they are pretty regular!
Reply 451
Hey guys, new here, currently a student at Reading university - disappointed at my course here such a shame cos I've met amazing friends! :confused: But I have an unconditional for History of Art, I applied also for Fine Art and Art History joint honours - waiting for an interview !!:colondollar:

Looking at accommodation now guys - I should be studying on Headington Campus.. I want to live in one of the newer halls despite distance - Had such a problem at Reading university in my halls with bugs in my room and such because the whole building was damp :'( Don't want to go through first year like this again - Any advice on most sociable/newest halls near or on campus with en suite I'd love your input!!
(Done some research on website but I'd like to know a bit more) x
Reply 452
Original post by Alex_Log
Hi, I have applied for Human Biology at Brookes, the modules are very interesting and the uni itself looks appealing to me! :smile: I have had an offer from them as well! How about you? :smile:

I've had an offer for Biomedical Science, what was your offer?
Reply 453
Original post by RavingBunny
Hey. I am. But in a different area to you. I'm looking at English and Drama :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am too, but Biomed
Reply 454
Original post by charly9
heyyyyyyyyyyyy,, is anyone who has firmed the university going to the applicant day on the 8th march.. . if so is anyone living from the manchester coach station:smile:

I'm going, but I'm from the north east so have to go on the train.
Anyone applied for Philosophy at Brookes? Havent come across anyone yet! :frown:
Me too! You getting the megabus??

I'm National Expressing it myself :O
Original post by Dominiquee06
Anyone applied for Philosophy at Brookes? Havent come across anyone yet! :frown:

Hey, I firmed my offer from Brookes for Philosophy! Glad to see I won't be the only one studying it there lol.

I can't wait for the course to start.. I already bought one of the books in the recommended readings section so I can prepare for the course :biggrin:
Reply 458
Original post by Nelly979
I'm National Expressing it myself :O

Haha, i'm too poor for National Express :wink:
Haha, i'm too poor for National Express :wink:

As am I haha, I'd never even heard of Megabus until my mum mentioned it after I'd paid for my tickets :P

Quick Reply

Latest