The Student Room Group

How would you feel about this?

I've just watched a documentary in which this women got off on her husband watching her have sex with another man, a complete stranger. He was totally fine with this, they would arrange it and he would just sit in the corner of the room and watch. Why would anyone find this appealing?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Cock-holding or something like that right??

Yeah it's bizarre!
Reply 2
LOL Personally no, But there's all sorts of weird and wacky people in the world
Reply 3
I think you mean cuckolding :colondollar:

Each to their own but it's not for me.
Reply 4
Original post by Miel Purple
Cock-holding or something like that right??

Yeah it's bizarre!

Original post by Add!ction
I think you mean cuckolding :colondollar:

Each to their own but it's not for me.

Oh is that what it's called, I have heard of that term but didn't know that's what it was.
Reply 5
Original post by LickingCarpet
I've just watched a documentary in which this women got off on her husband watching her have sex with another man, a complete stranger. He was totally fine with this, they would arrange it and he would just sit in the corner of the room and watch. Why would anyone find this appealing?

I imagine it's something to do with the fact that someone else is desiring your partner, and you're the one who they have chosen. It almost seems like stroking your ego.
Reply 6
Oh is that what it's called, I have heard of that term but didn't know that's what it was.

Traditionally, a cuckold refers to a man with an adulterous wife..
Reply 7
Traditionally, a cuckold refers to a man with an adulterous wife..

Ahh I see, it's an unusual word I might have to research it's history as i'm sad like that. :biggrin:
Reply 8
Ahh I see, it's an unusual word I might have to research it's history as i'm sad like that. :biggrin:

Lots of fun horns references in Shakespeare :biggrin:
:lolwut:

You sound just like me, so you must be awesome and not at all sad :smile:
Reply 11
I suspect some of the male feminists on here would be all for it. They'd label it as being "sex positive" though.
Not for me but whatever

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not really my forte

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
It's never appealed to me to have another guy have sex with my ex, but I've found the idea of ex's performing oral or hand action on another man kind of arousing but it would only ever be a fantasy thing.

I think the difference there is that with sex I associate it as the man doing something to my partner - which isn't appealing.

But with oral or hand action, it's the idea that my ex is doing it to someone else.

Not entirely sure what it suggests - I think it's just one of those things you cant really explain. For example I have no idea how men have a foot fetish, I think feet are absolutely vile. Even if you ask a man why he has a foot fetish, he normally cant explain it properly, it's just a weird thing that for some unknown reason he finds arousing.
(edited 10 years ago)
It's completely normal. A ridiculous number of people are into this. It's simply one of those fetishes that are too taboo to speak about publicly.
You sound just like me, so you must be awesome and not at all sad :smile:

Haha yay go us! :ahee:
Reply 17
Original post by Jamerson
I imagine it's something to do with the fact that someone else is desiring your partner, and you're the one who they have chosen. It almost seems like stroking your ego.

Pretty much this. I know someone who liked the idea of their girlfriend being as slutty as possible or as he so eloquently put it "passing a girl around the room with the bong", because he wanted her to be sexually attractive to many but ultimately belonging to him.
Original post by Vixen47
It's completely normal. A ridiculous number of people are into this. It's simply one of those fetishes that are too taboo to speak about publicly.

Do you have any evidence to support this or is it being pumped out of your arse?
Original post by Birkenhead
Do you have any evidence to support this or is it being pumped out of your arse?

It's being pumped out of my arse.

Quick Reply

Latest