The Student Room Group

Bristol, exeter, newcastle, or leeds?!?!

I want to study politics and International Relations or just Politics and I've short listed it down to Bristol, Newcastle, Leeds and Exeter.
Which has best uni life?
Which is best to do politics?
HEELPPPP I need to decide :eek::eek:
thank you!
For sure Bristol. Its like the best one. Even I have made it my first choice.
Original post by alibland
I want to study politics and International Relations or just Politics and I've short listed it down to Bristol, Newcastle, Leeds and Exeter.
Which has best uni life?
Which is best to do politics?
HEELPPPP I need to decide :eek::eek:
thank you!

For sure Bristol. Its the best one. Even i have applied it as my first choice.
Reply 3
For sure Exeter. It has the best student experience. Nothing beats the experience on a great campus like Exeter!
For sure there's no clear cut answer.

You need to have a look at the modules on offer (which are more interesting to you?) and visit the universities, if you haven't already.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Newcastle is the best city. However, the most important thing is the course. Look at the modules and see which ones you like best.
Reply 6
Original post by llamaspoon
Newcastle is the best city. However, the most important thing is the course. Look at the modules and see which ones you like best.

Are you at Newcastle uni? What's so good about the city?? I really like the course, I think it's my favourite its just I haven't visited Newcastle yet and its the furthest from home (around 5 hours from Oxford)
Original post by alibland
Are you at Newcastle uni? What's so good about the city?? I really like the course, I think it's my favourite its just I haven't visited Newcastle yet and its the furthest from home (around 5 hours from Oxford)

Yeah, I'm at Newcastle university. It's not just me saying it's the best city, but it often tops student surveys. There's a big clubbing/party scene with all types of different music to suit different styles. There's also lots of other things to do; museums, art gallerys, theatres, cinemas, shopping etc. Newcastle also has a Chinatown, which is something that I don't think many cities have. There's a lot of niche places eg. vegan/veggie restaurants. The public transport is great; as well as buses there's also the Metro train system. The university campus (and a lot of the accommodation) is very central, so you're never far away from the city centre. However, even though Newcastle is a city, it isn't too big, so it isn't overwhelming and it doesn't take too long to walk from one side of the city to the other. There's a lot of festivals held throughout the year as well.
I really love Newcastle. I love the city and I'm really enjoying my time at university. I would recommend visiting. Once I visited the campus, I just knew it was where I wanted to study.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending